Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Witch of the Month
Roseanne Virelli
Quote of the Month
Paxton Virelli
Couple of the Month
Alec Lancaster & Dulcinea Whitfield
Class of the Month
Potions
Professor of the Month
Penelope Hawkins
New Student of the Month
Stella Silvera
Adult of the Month
Gerrick Lancaster

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Gates, entrance
Rory Bennett
 Posted: Sep 27 2017, 02:32 AM

Puff 3rd Year

Nicknames /

Age / 13

Occupation / Hufflepuff Chaser

Post Count / 146

FC / Asa Butterfield

Half-Blood / Single / Plotted

Rory was running late due to having trouble putting on his costume for one and then when he did have it on, he couldn't fit his helmet over his glasses, so then he had to put in his contacts. Rushing out of the Portrait and into the dungeon corridor, Rory quickly made his way to the event.

When he reached the Gates he found his group. "Hey guys! I guess I wasn't as late as I thought I was. He was breathing heavily and he looked around at them all. "You guys look great and Van wow." He whistled and winked to his friend. He was the only one not dressed up as a monster. Which he knew it was a theme bash but Rory didn't care, he had wanted to be an Astronaut.

--------------------
user posted image
Avi/Sig Set Made By The Wonderful Audrey Evans
user posted image
Pride Banner Made by NICCOLÒ PIRO
user posted image
PM
^
Brandt Reid
 Posted: Sep 27 2017, 09:09 AM

Claw 2nd Year

Nicknames / BG, Bran Bear, Bran, Bran Bran

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 303

FC / Cole Sprouse

Half-blood / Single / Plotted

Considering his face was hidden behind a hideous mask, Brandt shook his fist at Cami instead of glaring at her.

”Ha, ha! Very funny, Shortie.”

At least, the use of her detested moniker would indubitably annoy her.

”And no. That was an idea from my dear sister. You know...your 3rd or 4th best friend, after Luna, Fancy and Delphine...”

When Rory arrived, he turned around to look at his friend.

He was disguised as...an Astronaut?

”Looks like someone didn't get the memo on the theme of the festivities...”

Even though the two had resolved their differences - by punching each other following a confrontation at the Forgotten Meadow, no less -, there was still a little part of himself that rejoiced at the thought of mocking Rory. Especially if it had the added bonus of slightly belittling the Puff boy in Luna's eyes...

Rory Bennett
Camille Valois
Bells frowned.

She hadn't missed Brandt's jab at Rory...and she was not pleased.

Hadn't they, all 3 of them, made peace over the misunderstanding and his uncalled for less-than-stellar behavior?

Ordinarily, she would have winced when he called Cami 'Shortie' because he was inevitably asking for trouble - and a smack -, but not this time.

Quite the contrary, she wanted her cousin to slap the back of Bran's head.

"Well, I like your costume, Rory. And who knows...I'm sure someone, somewhere, is deadly afraid of astronauts."

She smirked at Brandt, defiance shining in her eyes.

Rory Bennett

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Pride graphics courtesy of Greyan, Bellaluna and Roseanne Virelli
PM EMAIL
^
Meadow Rivera
 Posted: Sep 27 2017, 02:23 PM

Puff 1st Year

Nicknames / Mia, Doe

Age / 11

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 81

FC / Samantha Boscarino

Muggle-born / Single / Unplotted

Meadow jumped a little too when Camille scared Bella. They were all dressed up as such scary monsters! That is, until Rory arrived. Just the fact that he was here made Meadow feel a little happier. For one, he didn't look scary and Meadow was starting to get creeped out with the whole scary atmosphere. Also, he was another Hufflepuff and lately, Meadow had been feeling like the school was made up almost completely of Ravenclaws. And, finally, his astronaut costume reminded her of her mom who loved astronomy.

Brandt apparently didn't like Rory's costume though, as he made a jibe about it. Bella, in disagreement, told Rory that she liked his costume.

Meadow chipped in, "I like your costume too. Astronauts are really awesome."

[OOC: Really though...there are soooooo many Ravenclaws 😂]

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing set made by Audrey Evans user posted image
-------------------------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Camille Valois
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 12:14 AM

Claw 2nd Year

Nicknames / Cami, Shortie, Millie

Age / 12

Occupation /

Post Count / 147

FC / Gina Rodriguez

Pureblood / Nope / Unplotted

Cami glared at Brandt as he called her shortie once more. She approaches him to smack him as hard as she could and said: ”Knock it off... you’re just jealous that Luna likes Rory’s costume and acts like a nice friend....something you seemed to have forgotten...What do you have against my friends? They’re yours too...” She rolled her eyes ready to smack him again if he dared to say another word. ”Don’t ruin it for anyone...”, she said eyeing Luna discreetly.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image user posted image
EHC PRIDE GRAPHICS MADE BY THERESA RUBEL, MY COUSIN LUNA AND ROSIE VIRELLI
PM
^
Audrey Evans
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 12:51 AM

Sly 2nd Year

Nicknames /

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 61

FC / Alicia Vikander

Half-Blood / Single / Unplotted

Audrey originally was not going to go to the Graveyard Monster Mash.

So at first, she began reading her Herbology textbook, but once she got to the end of the chapter, she realized she had no other homework to work on. In fact, she read ahead in multiple classes and had nothing better to do. Quickly, she decided on a quick costume; a pair of old cat ears and tail she had worn a couple of years back for trick or treating with her best friend Lilly. She quickly adjusted the fake cat ears and then headed out to the gates.

When she got there, she found most people already standing outside. The young witch let out a sigh, as she lazily looked for her group. "Hello," she remarked after she found them, with her dark eyes taking in their costumes. She saw a boy who she recognized in an astronaut costume, along with someone else who looked like a werewolf. "What made you decide to dress up like that?" she questioned, more to the group then to anyone in particular. Her costume was so simple and practical comparatively, not that she minded of course, even though she couldn't help her curiosity.

Meadow Rivera
Vanessa Green
Camille Valois
Francesca Crane
Rory Bennett
Fabian Adair
Audrey Solberg
Bellaluna Mckenzie
Lucien Smythe
Stella Silvera

--------------------
user posted image
set: .koalavision@shadowplay
user posted image
PM
^
Camille Valois
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 01:35 AM

Claw 2nd Year

Age / 12

Occupation /

Post Count / 147

FC / Gina Rodriguez

Cami greeted Audrey and replied: ”Werewolves are monsters aren’t they? Fits Halloween, doesn’t it? Nice costume yourself!” She smiled at her other friends and looked around spotting her half-brother from afar and groaned rolling her eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Fabian Adair
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 01:43 AM

Claw Prefect

Nicknames /

Age / 13

Occupation /

Post Count / 51

FC /

Muggleborn / Single /

Fabian had thought it only fitting that he dress as Frankenstein's monter for halloween. Ever since he was just a little thing he had loved the scary half man while his friends had been scared out of their wits.

He had a particulary fond of his family and himself at the age of nine trick or treating as the Frankenstein family. His father had reluctanlty done it at his mother's insistance to appease her young son. She had used that dazzling smile of hers that would make anyone obey in an instant, and it ended up being one of the fondedst moments of young Fabian's childhood.

He smiled now in his hot, long headed mask as he skirted down the gravel path toward the Gates.

"What made you decide to dress up like that?" Fabian heard as he approached though not enough to be seen.

He peered through the brush with a grin to see that Audrey Evans had her back turned...

Perhaps it was the fact that he was hidden behind a mask that made him more bold but, without thinking, he snuck up behind the younger girl, motioning to the others to keep quiet.

"BOO!" he yelled grasping her shoulders with his big hands.

Audrey Evans
Rory Bennett
Camille Valois
PM EMAIL
^
Morgana Arlene Keighley
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 02:19 AM

Sly Prefect

Nicknames / Gana

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 127

FC / Lindsey Stirling

Muggleborn / Single / Plotted

Morgana hummed as she skipped down to the Halloween party. She had taken a while to decide first if she was going to attend the party and then what she was going to go as. While not a monster, she had gone with something that was easy for her to make by herself. Taking some old sheets, Morgana made herself a House Elf costume. Seeing Rory amongst a group of people, she smiled and yelled, "Hey Rory!" to him.

Making her way closer, Morgana grinned at his astronaut costume. She wondered if purebloods thought it was based off of a monster, though considering one of the old, yet new, seasons of Doctor Who, it was possible it counted as one anyways. Then she got close enough to see his face. "Rory! What happened? Last time I saw you, you didn't have a black eye!" She was so focused on his injury, she did not even notice the lack of glasses.

Then Morgana realized she had walked into a gathering of people. "Oh, sorry. Hi." She was blushing lightly as that had been a bit rude of her, especially as she did not really know any of them besides vaguely recognizing a couple of people from various classes.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Marie (aka Me)
PM WEBSITE
^
Rory Bennett
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 02:30 AM

Puff 3rd Year

Nicknames /

Age / 13

Post Count / 146

FC / Asa Butterfield

”Looks like someone didn't get the memo on the theme of the festivities...”

Rory just raised an eyebrow at his comment. He was fully aware of the theme of the bash. And his tone didn't escape the black and blueness of his right eye.

"Well, I like your costume, Rory. And who knows...I'm sure someone, somewhere, is deadly afraid of astronauts."

"I like your costume too. Astronauts are really awesome.

Rory smiled at the girls and with a flutterly twist of his hand, bowed to them. "Thank you lovely ladies. Astronauts are really awesome"

Knock it off... you’re just jealous that Luna likes Rory’s costume and acts like a nice friend....something you seemed to have forgotten...What do you have against my friends? They’re yours too...”

Rory nodded to Cami, appreciative of the helpful gesture. Rory had decided he would act normal, fight or no fight, if he pretended like everything was okay eventually it would be.

What made you decide to dress up like that?"

Rory turned around as a younger Slytherin girl came up to their group his smile still in place to show Brandt he couldn't get to him. "Just thought it was a cool costume. I'm not so into the monster theme too much." He shrugged not really caring if he was part of the theme or not.

He then noticed Fabian approaching and his smiled broadened but he tried to keep quiet as his new friend attempted to startle the Slytherin. That was until he heard his name called and there was Morgana in what he thought was a very adorable house elf costume. 'pretty creative' he thought.

Shock lit her face and Rory blushed, he turned his face away in hopes that she wouldn't see how bad his eye really was.

"Rory! What happened? Last time I saw you, you didn't have a black eye!"

"I uhh..was just clumsy and ran into a door while reading. I really need to stop to study and not do it on the move" he nervously chuckled and stood back for his friends to see her. "Guys this is Morgana. Morgana, these are my friends. Most of these guys I knew before Hogwarts." This time he genuinely smiled, forgetting about the awkwardness of his eye or the group. He was just happy that really, no matter what happens these were his friends and Brandt was his best mate.

Morgana Arlene Keighley
Vanessa Green
Bellaluna Mckenzie
Audrey Evans
Camille Valois

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Francesca Crane
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 03:42 AM

Claw 2nd Year

Nicknames / Fancy,Fance

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 56

FC /

Pureblood / Not Telling /

Fancy really didn't think that she would end up going to the monster mash. She didn't think it would hurt to go and especially since she was going to be with her friends. She walked into the gates feeling like she was late wearing her monster costume. She smiled as she said "hello everyone I like your costumes and I'm sorry for being late." She walked closer to the group and although she might not know everyone she scanned the area for people that she knew and she could easily recognize. She thought that it would be a good idea to introduce herself to the people that she didn't really know "my name is Francesca Crane but you can call me Fancy or Fance."

--------------------
user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
EHC pride graphics made by Theresa Rubel and Bellaluna Mckenzie and Eb
PM
^
Brandt Reid
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 05:14 AM

Claw 2nd Year

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 303

FC / Cole Sprouse

Camille's smack in the back of his head made Brandt groan.

Even though he was wearing a mask on top of his painted face, it was only covering the front and parts of the sides so he had felt the strength of the blow.

"Knock it off... you’re just jealous that Luna likes Rory’s costume and acts like a nice friend....something you seemed to have forgotten...What do you have against my friends? They’re yours too... Don’t ruin it for anyone...”

”Nothing! It was just a joke. A joke, Cami.”

He glared at her, almost missing the arrivals of a Slytherin he shared classes with, Fabian, another Slytherin he didn't recognize and finally, Fancy.

When Morgana mentioned Rory's black eye, he stiffened a little, being entirely responsible for it.

Thankfully, the Puff boy didn't rat him out, coming up with a crazy, yet plausible story to explain the injury.

”Hello Morgana. I'm Brandt.” he replied, after Rory introduced her to them, though he didn't move from his spot.

Then, Fancy introduced herself and he smiled.

He had always liked her, though he didn't know her much. She was mostly friends with Steffie, Cami and Luna.

Speaking of, he turned to the raven-haired Egyptian Queen.

”I think most of us are here. Who else are we missing?”

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
Bellaluna Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 05:38 AM

Claw 2nd Year

Nicknames / Bella, Bells, Luna

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 1028

FC / Natalie Dormer

Pureblood / Single / Plotted

Bells felt bad for Brandt when Camille smacked him.

The resulting sound left no doubt her cousin had put some strength behind the action.

She nodded her head in approval at Meadow's compliment of Rory's costume then heard Audrey's question.

"What made you decide to dress up like that?"

"This," she said, motioning to her costume "...was not my idea. It was Stefanie's, Brandt's sister. She always comes up with those cool ideas. And though it's not very monster-ish, per se, the bite marks on the side of my neck, right here," she lowered the gorget that was covering her throat to reveal two bloodied puncture holes "...marks her as a vampire so it can fit the theme a bit."

As she finished her explanation, she caught sight of Fabian behind the girl and averted her eyes as to not reveal his presence and ruin the upcoming surprise.

Morgana's arrival gave her the perfect opportunity to do just that.

She felt Brandt stiffen beside her at her mention of Rory's black eye and mind-absently put a hand on his arms in comfort.

She smiled at the Slytherin girl after he introduced himself and extended her free hand.

"Don't be sorry, Morgana. You're not interrupting anything. I'm Bellaluna, or Bells. Nice to meet you."

She also flashed a grin at a newly arrived Fancy.

”I think most of us are here. Who else are we missing?” she heard her childhood best friend ask.

"Lucien and Audrey Solberg, I believe."

Meadow Rivera
Vanessa Green
Camille Valois
Audrey Evans
Francesca Crane
Rory Bennett
Fabian Adair
Audrey Solberg
Lucien Smythe
Stella Silvera

--------------------
user posted image
Banner made by the lovely Audrey Evans.
Pride Graphics made by Greyan and myself.

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

Bella's Profile
Bella's Plot
PM
^
Brandt Reid
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 05:42 AM

Claw 2nd Year

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 303

FC / Cole Sprouse

Brandt nodded in acknowledgement.

Then, knowing how much Camille despised Stella, he stepped a little further from her in order to be out of reach if she decided to try to smack him again with what he was going to add.

”Stella too. I invited her...”

Camille Valois
Stella Silvera

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
Camille Valois
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 12:45 PM

Claw 2nd Year

Age / 12

Occupation /

Post Count / 147

FC / Gina Rodriguez

Cami glared at Brandt as he mentionned Stella. Was he nuts? Oh, was she really asking hersekf that question right now? Of course he was! It's Bran-Bran we're talking about. "You totally punched Rory, didn't you Bran-Bran?" she asked him in a sickly sweet tone batting her eyelashes at him. She didn't care about being rude or anything towards him right now. Turning to everyone else she spat out: "Nice seeing you guys again, and for those I don't know much yet, nice meeting you...I'll get going, I'm parched..." She stormed off before she'd say or do something she'd regret again.

Brandt Reid
Bellaluna Mckenzie

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Rory Bennett
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 03:05 AM

Puff 3rd Year

Nicknames /

Age / 13

Post Count / 146

FC / Asa Butterfield

Rory was red, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to come tonight. Maybe he should have gone to the Hospital wing after all like Fabian had told him to do. "You totally punched Rory, didn't you Bran-Bran?"

"Guys Guys, really, I'm okay." He sighed hoping this whole night wasn't going to be a fight. But once he caught eyes with another new arrival he was pretty much ready to give up.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL