Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Rory Bennett
Quote of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Couple of the Month
Tobias & Callista Virelli
Class of the Month
Dance
Professor of the Month
Pearl Evans
New Student of the Month
Audrey Evans
Adult of the Month
Tobias Virelli

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Gates, entrance
Stella Silvera
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 03:23 AM

Sly 2nd Year

Nicknames / Stella, Ella, El

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 272

FC / Sabrina Carpenter

HalfBlood / Single / Unplotted

Stella had NO idea why, why on earth she said yes, or okay, or whatever she had actually said but she said yes to Brandt Reid's invitation to the Halloween Monster Mash. Her father had sent her costume carefully wrapped in gold tissue. Stella had immediately fallen in love with the red and black lace and wrote back immediately her thanks. A Vampire princess she would be.

Her blonde hair was curled into ringlets, half up to hold the petite yellow gold tiara that sat on her head. She had a pair was small fangs on in front. It was a fun little transfiguration spell that her Uncle Ari had taught her.

She had planned to be late so she could just causually bump into the group. She was nervous, things weren't as they used to be and she didn't know why the universe was acting like it was. G-d kept putting her in these situations. Cami was storming pass as Stella approached, choosing consciously not to say anything to the girl. To be honest, Stella was none too pleased that she was here at Hogwarts at all.

Her eye's met with the Hufflepuff's, his name was Rory. Stella had met him before at some of the events Esme threw. But if she remembered correctly he didn't come from much money.

"I see everyone had to be here." She wasn't sure exactly what she meant despite the fact that there was indeed a lot of them, but it was better than what Stella really wanted to say.

Bellaluna Mckenzie
Camille Valois
@Fabian Adair]
Audrey Evans
Morgana Arlene Keighley
Francesca Crane

--------------------
user posted image
Beautiful Siggy made by Audrey Evans ❤️
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Brandt Reid
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 04:24 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 336

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Brandt had been ready for about anything Cami was going to snarl back at him...but not that.

"You totally punched Rory, didn't you Bran-Bran?"

If his face hadn't been hidden underneath a mask AND a thick layer of paint, everyone would have been able to see him pale.

He froze, half-expecting Morgana, at the very least, to start yelling at him.

"Guys Guys, really, I'm okay."

He wasn't even sure that Rory's intervention could save him from a well-deserved smack-talk.

...until...

"I see everyone had to be here."

Oh the irony!

Saved by Silvera? What was the world coming to?

Though he had invited her before she had proven just how much of a b*tch she could be by referring to him as the 'hired help' in their Defense Against the Dark Arts class a week ago, he'd actually considered revoking said invitation but Stefanie had managed to convince him not to. Hallow's Eve was a joyful event and everyone deserved to try to have some fun.

Even Stella.

So, there she was...

He snorted.

”We're all oh-so-glad you actually deigned to join us, Princess Cruella.”

Stella Silvera
Rory Bennett
Morgana Arlene Keighley
Vanessa Green
Fabian Adair
Meadow Rivera
Audrey Solberg
Lucien Smythe
Francesca Crane
PM EMAIL
^
Bellaluna Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 04:34 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 1094

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Everything happened so fast.

One second, she had been introducing herself to Morgana...

The next...Cami had stalked off, Rory babbled something she couldn't even remember and Stella arrived.

Tuning out all sound, Bella offered Stella a small smile and took off after Camille.

"Millie, wait!"

She silently cursed her dress. It wasn't really flexible and stretchy in the legs area enough to allow her to run after her cousin so she had to fast-walk instead.

Camille Valois
PM
^
Camille Valois
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 04:43 AM

Claw 2nd Year

Nicknames / Cami, Millie

Age / 13

Occupation /

Post Count / 177

FC / Gina Rodriguez

Pureblood / Nope / Unplotted

Cami barely went off before Luna called after her. She chuckled seeing her cousin struggle with her costume and said: ”Wait for what? I am thirsty...” She sighed and decided to wait as she helped Luna go back to their group of friends...and others. As she saw Stella’s costume, she laughed. ”How odd... Luna's a Queen. I'm surprised you didn't even think of finding out and decided to outshine her for once. That's always been your style right, Stella?” She raised a brow eyeing the blonde girl from head to toe unimpressed and then laughed. She just wanted Stella to go away. She didn’t want Luna to be stolen away from her again.

Bellaluna Mckenzie
Stella Silvera

--------------------
user posted image
^^Awesome sig made by Audrey Evans^^
PM
^
Bellaluna Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 05:13 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 1094

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Bella was infinitely glad she didn't have to fast-walk very far to catch up to her cousin.

Actually, it looked like Cami had decided to come back so she turned around and followed her, returning to their small group of friends.

No sooner had she resumed standing next to Brandt that she winced.

”How odd... Luna's a Queen. I'm surprised you didn't even think of finding out and decided to outshine her for once. That's always been your style right, Stella?”

They weren't even in the festivities area yet and already, verbal spats were starting.

Could this night get any worse?

And what did Millie mean by 'for once'?

Camille Valois
PM
^
Brandt Reid
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 05:22 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 336

FC /

/ Not Telling /

"...decided to outshine her for once. That's always been your style right, Stella?”

Brandt snickered at Cami's jab, their conversation from their Potions class coming to mind.

It was a known truth...at least for the three of them (Stella included)...that the blonde Sly had always vied with Luna only to come slightly behind her in many competitions and aspects of their lives.

That is...until the events of 2038 had wrecked havoc in their lives and turned things upside down.

He looked at Stella, wondering what she would reply to that, almost daring her to deny the veracity of Camille's words.

Stella Silvera
PM EMAIL
^
Meadow Rivera
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 11:09 PM

Puff 1st Year

Nicknames / Mia, Doe

Age / 11

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 91

FC / Samantha Boscarino

Muggle-born / Single / Unplotted

Meadow, quite honestly, was feeling more than a little overwhelmed with everything going on. It all just seemed to happen at once. She wasn't even sure what was happening. She smiled at each of the new arrivals as they came and tried to get all of their names straight in her head. Then, Brandt mentioned that he invited Stella. Maybe this would be Meadow's chance to get on better terms with her. Before Meadow could think more on that, Camille accused Brandt of punching Rory, thus causing his black eye. Why does Brandt seem to be everyone's enemy? Meadow wondered before Rory insisted that he was ok. So maybe it was just Camille who wasn't on good terms with him.

Camille stormed off, apparently very unhappy that Stella would be joining them and Bella rushed after her. Meadow felt extremely awkward. She didn't know any of the others too well and all this bickering was too much to keep track of. And then, Stella joined saying something about everyone having to be here or something like that. Brandt called her Cruella which Meadow thought was funny (although she didn't dare to laugh) but then Camille came back and said something about Stella always trying to one-up Bella.

Meadow, at this point drowning in confusion, decided to ignore what everyone else had said. She was just going to be friendly towards all of them and if any of them had a problem with that, it would be their problem. She would not let it affect her. "Hi Stella. I'm glad you could make it. I really like your costume. It looks so realistic. How did you get those fangs?"

Stella Silvera

--------------------
user posted image
Amazing set made by Audrey Evans user posted image
-------------------------------------

Meadow Rose Rivera

PM
^
Lucien Smythe
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 12:47 PM

Sly 3rd Year

Nicknames / Lucy or Lulu

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 60

FC / Tom Ellis

HalfBlood / Single /

Lucien arrives quietly to the event and watches the chaos with trepidation. He does not understand why there is so much drama.

The boy had taken a while to arrive as his facial makeup was difficult. He wonders if anyone will know that he is dressed as Lucifer Morningstar, also know as the devil.

Lucien walks closer to fis friends, but is uncertain who he should approach and remains at the perimeter. Lucien notices the black eye on Rory and scowl.

"Muggle style fighting? I have been really out of it this school year. What else have I missed?" he mutters to himself.

Rory Bennett
Morgana Arlene Keighley
Fabian Adair
Audrey Solberg
PM EMAIL
^
Audrey Evans
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 02:58 PM

Sly 2nd Year

Nicknames /

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 70

FC / Alicia Vikander

Half-Blood / Single / Unplotted

As she waited to listen to everyone answer, all of a sudden she heard someone say, "BOO!"

Audrey almost jumped into the air. Instead, her shoulders twitched and she turned around, only to see someone who looked like a monster. The only other person who did something like that had been her best friend Lilly back at home, so of course the reaction was unexpected. She brushed a strand of dark brown hair behind her ear, considering the person underneath the mask. "I don't scare very easily," she stated mechanically, with no emotion in her voice. "What kind of monster are you?" The mask looked familiar, but she hadn't seen too many movies, unless it was for research purposes.

Then, she looked back at the Bellaluna, and the rest of the group. "Ah, I see," she remarked at first to the Hufflepuff and then she turned her attention to her fellow classmate, while looking at the bite marks on her neck. "You're right it looks real," she said cooly, even though it was something she would never dress up as.

"I see everyone had to be here."

She turned around at the familiar voice and saw Stella. The other Slytherin looked different in the costume and Audrey tilted her head. "What are you supposed to be?"

Stella Silvera
@[Fabien Adair]
Bellaluna Mckenzie
Rory Bennett

--------------------
user posted image
set: .koalavision@shadowplay
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Stella Silvera
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 06:20 PM

Sly 2nd Year

Nicknames / Stella, Ella, El

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 272

FC / Sabrina Carpenter

HalfBlood / Single / Unplotted

”We're all oh-so-glad you actually deigned to join us, Princess Cruella.”

Stella raised her brow, confused. "You do realise you invited me here right?"

How odd... Luna's a Queen. I'm surprised you didn't even think of finding out and decided to outshine her for once. That's always been your style right, Stella?”

Stella turned to Cami and almost laughed. "Someone's a little jealous huh?"

"Hi Stella. I'm glad you could make it. I really like your costume. It looks so realistic. How did you get those fangs?"

Truthfully, Stella was thankful for the reprieve even if it was by the muggleborn first year Hufflepuff. "A little spell my Uncle taught me. It'll wear off in a few hours."

"What are you supposed to be?"

Stella then turned to Audrey. "Vampire Princess. It was pretty simple to put together." She smiled to her friend with a small curtsey as she was taught.

--------------------
user posted image
Beautiful Siggy made by Audrey Evans ❤️
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Rory Bennett
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 06:39 PM

Puff 3rd Year

Nicknames /

Age / 13

Occupation / Hufflepuff Chaser

Post Count / 162

FC / Asa Butterfield

Half-Blood / Single / Plotted

Rory stared at his friends, he didn't understand why they were being such jerks. He had tried to keep the blame from Brandt for his eye. After their fight, he thought they were good but there was obviously still some animosity.

Lucian then arrived. Muggle style fighting? I have been really out of it this school year. What else have I missed?" Rory sighed, "Yeah..." he replied very blase. He was half listening as he was still listening to Brandt and Cami bash Stella. It wasn't like Rory was president of Stella's fan club by any means but it was pretty obvious they were just upset that the Slytherin was back in Bella's life.

"Yeah guys, stop it. She didn't even do anything."

Fabian Adair
Vanessa Green
Bellaluna Mckenzie
Audrey Evans
Morgana Arlene Keighley
Lucien Smythe
Meadow Rivera

--------------------
user posted image
Avi/Sig Set Made By The Wonderful Audrey Evans
user posted image
Pride Banner Made by NICCOLÒ PIRO
user posted image
PM
^
Francesca Crane
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 08:23 PM

Claw 2nd Year

Nicknames / Fancy,Fance

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 64

FC /

Pureblood / Not Telling /

Fancy rolled her eyes as she wanted to say "why can't we all try and be civil with each other?" Sure she didn't like Stella either but this was one of those times where she kept her mouth shut. There were things that she was thinking but she wasn't necessarily going to say them out loud. Truthfully she wanted to enjoy the monster mash since she was there. She didn't say anything else since might increase the tension that was already there. It was this one time where she wanted there to be peace instead of fighting with each other.

--------------------
user posted image

set made by winterfall@shadowplay

user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
EHC pride graphics made by Theresa Rubel and Bellaluna Mckenzie and Eb
PM
^
Brandt Reid
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 11:05 PM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 336

FC /

/ Not Telling /

"You do realize you invited me here right?"

Brandt nodded yet still crossed his arms over his chest.

Rory's interjection also caused him to roll his eyes.

"Yeah guys, stop it. She didn't even do anything."

”Yes. I'm not an idiot. But newsflash. You do realize you called me the 'hired help' right, after the fact? As if I'm no better than the mud under your shoes. That counts for something Rory.”

Maybe that would actually clue her in as to why he wasn't as nice as he'd previously been.

”I'm not so heartless as to renegade on invitations already handed out but I'm sure you can guess why I'm annoyed with you, Silvera.”

Stella Silvera
PM EMAIL
^
Bellaluna Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 11:22 PM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 1094

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Bells felt her body grow cold, aggravation slowly building inside her heart.

She bit her lip, trying to keep calm but lost the battle.

"Okay, stop it! All of you!" she spat, her voice a few octaves above normal. "I'm sick and tired of all the fighting. We're not even inside yet and people are already at other's throats! It's Halloween...a joyful occasion to have some fun. Let's stop all this bickering and call a truce, even if it's just for one night."

Her cheeks had reddened underneath the paleness of her makeup but it needed to be said.

She glanced at expectedly at each and every single one of her friends, her gaze stopping for a few seconds longer on Cami, Brandt and Stella respectively.

"Please?"

Camille Valois
Brandt Reid
Stella Silvera
PM
^
Brandt Reid
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 11:54 PM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 336

FC /

/ Not Telling /

"Okay, stop it! All of you! I'm sick and tired of all the fighting. We're not even inside yet and people are already at other's throats! It's Halloween...a joyful occasion to have some fun. Let's stop all this bickering and call a truce, even if it's just for one night. Please?"

Brandt returned Luna's pointed stare, not quite believing that she was defending Stella.

Had she not heard what he'd said?

The Sly had called him the 'hired help', thereby slandering him, something she usually did not stand for herself.

”Really?”
PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL