Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Rory Bennett
Quote of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Couple of the Month
Tobias & Callista Virelli
Class of the Month
Dance
Professor of the Month
Pearl Evans
New Student of the Month
Audrey Evans
Adult of the Month
Tobias Virelli

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Viewing Area - Pre-Task
Professor Gabriel Bourgeois
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 01:51 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Gabe, Sexy God

Age / 28

Occupation / COMC/Ghoul Studies Professor

Post Count / 309

FC / Jamie Dornan

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

Gabe glared at Kieran. ”So? Why do I have to tell you everything? You are not Luna’s father Kieran. Let her grow up a little. She has the right to fight for herself too, you know. You won’t always be there to protect her or babying her...If I were her, I’d totally hold you at arms length....be careful... As for The other one, She’s old enough to take care of herself. I don’t recall you telling me anything about a certain Head of house...I thought I was your best friend too...And don’t you dare telling me it’s not the same thing... we used to tell each other everything...perhaps you forgot that when you got friendly again with Charles... ” The way Gabe said the name of the DADA Professor clearly told he wasn’t fond of the guy.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by Audrey Evans
PM
^
Brandt Reid
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 06:02 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 336

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Brandt accepted Camille's awkward attempt at a hug by pulling her to him gently.

"Me neither."

He briefly wondered if Stella had heard Luna and what her reaction, if she had any, was going to be.

He did remember how despondent she had been at their friend's bedside, barely able to function as they all waited for the raven-haired girl to wake.

"I can't...accept that. Luna wouldn't...she wouldn't willingly want to leave us!"

He swallowed with difficulty, wiping a tear that had fallen on his cheek away.

"She's strong and so loved. It's can't have been only because of a promise she made to Kenna!"
PM EMAIL
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 06:52 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

”So? Why do I have to tell you everything? You are not Luna’s father Kieran. Let her grow up a little. She has the right to fight for herself too, you know. You won’t always be there to protect her or babying her...If I were her, I’d totally hold you at arms length....be careful..."

"Gabe..." Kieran growled, turning to his friend "...you know how dear and precious she is to me. I may only be her brother but I actually helped Mama raise her. Way more than he ever did. As for not always being there to protect her, I sure will do my darnest best."

He spat the last sentence as a promise.

"I don’t recall you telling me anything about a certain Head of house...I thought I was your best friend too...And don’t you dare telling me it’s not the same thing... we used to tell each other everything...perhaps you forgot that when you got friendly again with Charles... ”

"Charlie was the first to know about Penny because he walked in on me talking about her to Luna and crossed the dots. I didn't tell him, like I did with you at the Three Broomsticks. You're the one I told. He got confirmation after after asking."

Sighing, he returned his gaze onto the arena, where his sister was now asking the shopkeeper something.

"I'm sorry. It's a lot to digest that she confided in you instead of me, that Grandfather actually raised a hand to her and that she's actually wanted to die for real before. I never took her words at face value. Seeing her mistreated like that is an awful torture as well."
PM
^
Professor Jessamina Frisk
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 04:20 AM

Ambassador

Nicknames / widowed

Age / 56

Occupation /

Post Count / 167

FC / "Why do so many children insist on using strong emetics for entertainment purposes?"

Pure / Not Telling /

She hadn't planned on viewing the EHC champions at work this year, with her little Hufflers to tend to there wasn't much time to spare (unless it was in the arms of a fine young man of course). She did hope they all made it through without too much mental scarring....

Having given her permission for Abby to take part she felt that she should at least show up when she could to show her 'support'. Not that is seemed the young girl needed it when it came to throwing herself head long into dangerous situations, she'd certainly worked hard around the cottage during her break to try and 'soften her up' before asking. Not that it mattered as having been married to a couple of Gryffindor men in the past she knew that there was little point in trying to make her see reason.

Watching her niece roasting some small human of some kind was a bit too much though, it wasn't the cruelty that bothered her so much but to do such a thing in view of a crowd? It certainly wasn't very lady like, and that was after she'd watched as the girl had relieved herself in a bucket....and the language had made her cringe more than once.

Sighing to herself she made a mental note to have a chat with Abby about the torturing of things within public view, and of course planning to capture a spirit for her own physical gratification was a bit on the 'possibly illegal' side to say the least....little scamp!
PM
^
Francesca Crane
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 04:33 PM

Claw 2nd Year

Nicknames / Fancy,Fance

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 64

FC /

Pureblood / Not Telling /

Fancy was nervous about watching Bells in the EHC. She was hoping that she could talk to either Bran or her astronomy and magical archaeology professor Mr.McKenzie. She spotted Bran and Professor McKenzie and ran over to talk to them. "hi there Bran and Professor McKenzie your probably just as nervous as I am about watching Bells in the EHC." She had no idea why her friend would want to sign up to compete in this competition or what was going through her head as she was signing up. She did hope that Bells did her best during her time in the competition.

--------------------
user posted image

set made by winterfall@shadowplay

user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
EHC pride graphics made by Theresa Rubel and Bellaluna Mckenzie and Eb
PM
^
Camille Valois
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 11:53 PM

Claw 2nd Year

Nicknames / Cami, Millie

Age / 13

Occupation /

Post Count / 177

FC / Gina Rodriguez

Pureblood / Nope / Unplotted

Cami let go of Brandt and replied : ”It feels like there’s a hole forming in my heart when I think about what she just said, Bran Bran...” Cami remembered all too well how she felt when they were waiting for Luna to wake up. It was like part of her died a little. She stared at Fancy as she didn’t even seem to notice her. ”Hi, Fancy... good to see you too...I’m here....can you see me?” She rolled her eyes and sighed.

--------------------
user posted image
^^Awesome sig made by Audrey Evans^^
PM
^
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 12:12 AM

Deputy HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 309

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe sighed as he shook his head."I’ll be there for you the day she turns her back on you, buddy..." He knew trying to talk Kieran out of babying Luna would not change his friend’s protection instincts, but at least he tried...

He rolled his eyes as Kieran tried to explain himself about Penny and Charlex. He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose and replied: "Congrats to him then...You must be so proud to have a brilliant friend to compensate for my stupidity, then..." He rolled his eyes once more and looked back towards the arena deciding that talking was probably the best idea right now.

Sighing, he returned his gaze onto the arena, where stuff was happening again and heard Kieran speak again, but chose not to look at him. ”I never asked for her to confide in me...it happened after I lost my temper when I asked her to come to my Ghoul Studies office...She blurted out about the old man freaking out after I raised my voice and slammed a hand on my desk...I am not a good Professor... I bet everyone hates me....” He ran a hand through his hair looking away as he recalled his lost of temper in his office. He could see his own father in his reaction and it scared the heck out of him.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by Audrey Evans
PM
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 07:01 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

"I’ll be there for you the day she turns her back on you, buddy..."

Kieran also turned his attention back to the arena to avoid glaring at Gabe.

"Don't hold your breath on that account. Not going to happen."

He didn't even say anything when his friend disparaged Charles again, though he wanted to retort that doing so made him look like a jealous baby.

”I never asked for her to confide in me...it happened after I lost my temper when I asked her to come to my Ghoul Studies office...She blurted out about the old man freaking out after I raised my voice and slammed a hand on my desk...I am not a good Professor... I bet everyone hates me....”

"I don't. And Luna obviously doesn't. Else, she would have never confided in you in the first place. Losing one's temper doesn't warrant hate or that they're bad teachers. We all have our bad days. Besides, I know for a fact that my sisters just don't have it in them to hate you in general. Neither does your surrogate mother, by the way. Mama is still worried that you hate her for what she revealed in August. Might be a good idea to write to her and soothe her worries about that."

Fancy's arrival provided him with a nice distraction.

"Hello, Miss Crane. Yes, we're here to support Luna and are quite floored by what she's going through already. So far, so good. Apart from one little slip-up about..."

He didn't finish his sentence, smirking at Gabriel.

He ignored the bits Brandt and Camille were discussing because if he did, it would break his heart all over again. He couldn't focus on that.
PM
^
Fox Crane
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 07:04 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 144

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Fox did not really hold any interest in the Eternal House Championship but he had decided to go attend nonetheless, after hearing his sister say she would.

He walked up the steps and sat down on a bench near his Divination teacher. It was as good as spot as any to see what was going on down in the arena.

He smiled at Fancy but made no move to go join her little group.
PM
^
Brandt Reid
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 07:10 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 336

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Brandt whole-heartedly agreed with Camille about feeling a hole in his chest at Luna's admission.

He released her and ruffled her hair a little, just to annoy her and see her smile again.

"Hi Fancy. Glad you could join us. We're all nervous! Not that seeing Fabian and Rory compete is much better as well."
PM EMAIL
^
Francesca Crane
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 07:15 PM

Claw 2nd Year

Nicknames / Fancy,Fance

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 64

FC /

Pureblood / Not Telling /

Fancy smiled as she looked at Fox and rolled her eyes at Cami and said "of course I see there Cami did you think I was ignoring you or something?" It wasn't her intention to ignore her friend on purpose. She walked over to her friend and stood by her. She thought that the viewing stands would be an inappropriate place to give her friend a hug. She thought that Bells was doing well and she hoped that Bells would continue do well. She thought about what might happen and if things would change in the end for their friendship.

--------------------
user posted image

set made by winterfall@shadowplay

user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
EHC pride graphics made by Theresa Rubel and Bellaluna Mckenzie and Eb
PM
^
Camille Valois
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 12:03 AM

Claw 2nd Year

Nicknames / Cami, Millie

Age / 13

Occupation /

Post Count / 177

FC / Gina Rodriguez

Pureblood / Nope / Unplotted

Cami nudged Brandt as he ruffled her hair, sticking her tongue out at him. ”Even seeing Enoch....Nevermind... I didn’t say that...” She blushed a bit, hiding her face behind her hair. She hadn’t even noticed Fox as she was worried about Luna AND Enoch as well as Fabian and Rory. She hoped no one would get badly injured, especially Luna. After what had happened to her previously, seeing her cousin probably going to risk her life made Cami’s chest pains intensify.

--------------------
user posted image
^^Awesome sig made by Audrey Evans^^
PM
^
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 12:33 AM

Deputy HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 309

FC / Jamie Dornan

The answer that followed Gabe’s comment on Bellaluna turning her back on Kie’s overprotectiveness made Gabe chuckle. ”Not so sure about that...didn’t you just hear what she said? That didn’t sound like the sweet little girl she usually is...” He shook his head afterwards. It was as if Bellaluna had developped a second personality, a darker side of herself...He didn’t care about Kie not commenting on his comment about Charles. He said what he thought and would not take it back. He felt left out whenever Charles was mentioned.

After he said he wasn’t a good Professor and that he bet everyone hated him, he rolled his eyes hearing Kieran say thathe and Bellaluna didn’t hate him. His next words made Gabe smile a little. ”I really like your mama. So much better than my own...Such a mean thing to say, yet it is nothing but the truth...” He sighed shaking his head at that thought then nodded yes about writing to Esme. ”I might just do that...Might help get things off my mind...”

As Kie smirked almost mentionning the slip-up about him and Sol, he glared at Kie and reached out to smack him on the back of his head. Fancy’s last name made Gabe cringe, being reminded of Solenna’s ‘fiancé’. He smirked at Kie and said: ”Sorry, I was trying to get that bee...I missed...”

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by Audrey Evans
PM
^
Brandt Reid
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 07:59 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 336

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Brandt gaped at Camille mockingly.

"So you do care about your half-brother... Interesting..."

He even rubbed his hands together and smirked. Any potential ammunition he could use to keep Cami at bay when it came to her schemes, he welcomed.

He smiled at Vanessa.

"She seems to be doing alright for now, despite the craziness." he agreed to Fancy's statement, only for his jaw to drop when he witnessed Luna look at the minions with such an evil expression on her beautiful face. "Erm...guys..."
PM EMAIL
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 08:09 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

Kieran had brought his usual coffee cup to his lips when Brandt said something in a concerned tone.

His eyes scanned the arena and he froze.

”Not so sure about that...didn’t you just hear what she said? That didn’t sound like the sweet little girl she usually is...”

He hadn't heard what she had said. Still...his jaw dropped when his sister sent the first helper flying into the wall and went after the second.

"What the...?"

For the sake of the students around, he didn't finish.

The cup slipped from his fingers when she hit a minion with a chocolate bar.

What was happening to his sweet, gentle Cariad?

He didn't even hear what Gabe said next, too glued to the foreign display Luna offered. Pinching himself twice, he soon realized he wasn't dreaming. It was happening for real.

He was snapped out of his horrified thoughts when his friend smacked him behind the head.

”Sorry, I was trying to get that bee...I missed...”

"Right..."

Still, he couldn't take his sight off Luna.

"What have they given her? That's not her. She would never do this!"
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (4) 1 2 3 4  CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL