Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Living Room
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Aug 21 2017, 07:51 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 16

Occupation / Dubious Slytherin Shit

Post Count / 791

FC / Kat Dennings

Pureblood / Taken / Plotted

It's a living room! It has places to sit and tables and stuff like that. You all know what's in a living room.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Aug 21 2017, 07:52 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 16

Post Count / 791

FC / Kat Dennings

Dulci felt ill and she couldn’t blame it on just her current condition. Or a summer cold like she had been. In fact, she had just been to the Healers because the supposed cold wouldn’t go away even though it only sporadically bothered her. They had given her some interesting news. Nope, part of her nausea at the moment was worry over how Alec was going to react. They had talked about children and they both wanted them but this was more than a little ahead of schedule.

Taking the St. Mungo’s floo straight to the new house Dulci crossed her fingers that Alec was there and not at the big Lancaster house. She wasn’t sure she could handle having this conversation there, even in private. This house was their space and so she was slightly more comfortable dropping the bomb on him here. Finding Alec in the living room Dulci didn’t even greet him. She just blurted out her news. “I’m pregnant.”

Alec Lancaster

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Aug 21 2017, 06:34 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 199

FC / Paul Wesley

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

Alec had woken up and Dulcinea was gone, which upset him momentarily until he realized she may have gone back to Warren's house to babysit the twins. Even still she usually left a note, she'd probably forgotten as she was feeling a touch under the weather lately so Alec couldn't hold it against her honestly. Had he known she was going to St. Mungo's he would have gone with her, that wouldn't have been up for debate, and held her hand the whole time which probably was why she went alone. He was sitting in the living room reading an owl from his father when she appeared in the room, he didn't even get a chance to get up and greet her before she blurted out shocking news. "Uhhhhh." Was all the man could manage as he considered. They had always been careful and safe when they partook in extra-circular activities. The had both also discussed children but not this soon. "Come sit Pet, please." He replied, trying to get a handle on this.

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

PM EMAIL
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Aug 22 2017, 08:19 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 16

Post Count / 791

FC / Kat Dennings

Dulci was getting better at telling Alec about the big things she planned on doing. Keeping someone else in the loop was a new thing for her and while she was doing better with the big things she still had trouble with the small things like what she felt was a routine trip to St. Mungo’s. All she had expected to happen was get told what potion to take to get the cold to go away. Not something in her opinion worth waking Alec over. She was an adult (technically) so she could handle going to the healers on her own. Of course, after the news she was given she wished she had brought him along.

Uhhhhh was a good verbal representation of how Dulci felt at the moment. Although she was taking it as a good sign that he didn’t immediately start yelling at her and demanding she leaves. They had been so careful, for Merlin’s sake she’d been on birth control since before they met. Taking a seat on the couch she curled up on herself. “They said that some of the potions I was on could have interacted. Or more likely I forgot to take a dose.” Here it was, if he was going to get mad at her this was the moment. “I’m sorry.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 04:57 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 199

FC / Paul Wesley

Dulcinea was getting so much better at telling him things, after EHC she seemed to have a better understanding that he needed to be kept in the loop about things. Seemed like they still weren't where they needed to be with things yet, but they had plenty of time to work on it. He was sure if she'd had any idea of this she would've told him, at least he hoped. Either way he was rather glad he was sitting down when she told him or he might have fallen over. He was working on processing things as she came over and snuggled up with him. Alec put his arm around her and pulled her into his lap, snuggling his nose into her hair. She apologized to him and it was like a punch to the gut, this was not something she needed to apologize for. "Oh Pet it's nothing you have to be sorry about." He told her, hugging her tight. "We still knew there was a chance even being safe. We'll deal with this." He told her, stroking her hair.

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

PM EMAIL
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 06:34 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 16

Post Count / 791

FC / Kat Dennings

If she’d had the slightest inkling this was going to be the outcome of her visit Dulci would have said something and asked him to come with her. It had been hard sitting there alone getting that news and having the Healers look at her like they pitied her. It was one of the reasons she had pushed off the appointment with the Maternity Healer for a few days. She wanted Alec with her for that, if only just to glare at anyone that made her feel uncomfortable for being a knocked up teenager.

When Alec pulled her onto his lap Dulci laid her head on his shoulder and put her hand flat on his chest so she could feel his heartbeat. She prided herself on being independent and able to deal with whatever was thrown her way, but this was a different kind of situation and she was at a loss. “I messed up again.” How could he say she didn’t need to apologize for this? He wasn’t the one who had screwed up in doing one simple thing. “I have my first appointment day after tomorrow. Come with me? Then can we get pickles? I want pickles.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 05:51 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 199

FC / Paul Wesley

Either way Alec wasn't mad about Dulcinea going without him to St. Mungo's or what she had found out. Although it did leave them in the predicament of sorts, especially considering one of Warren's coworkers was likely to blab to him about his daughter's visit. Then the shit storm would rain down upon Alec, but it was bound to happen eventually. If Alec knew she was getting pity looks at the Hospital he'd have smashed someone's face in, there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for Dulcinea and now his child. He mostly hated that she'd had to go through that alone, but there was no changing it now. She said she messed up and Alec felt like his heart was breaking for her, she was so used to blaming herself for everything. "You didn't mess up, it was just an accident. Those do happen you know." He told her stroking her hair in attempts to soothe her. "Of course, I wouldn't miss it even if I was dead." He told her honestly. Getting his wand out he gave it a flick and pickles appeared on the coffee table for her.

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

PM EMAIL
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 09:13 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 16

Post Count / 791

FC / Kat Dennings

The state of shock she was in was so all encompassing she hadn’t even thought about telling Warren yet, let alone what would happen if he found out from one of his coworkers. Alec wouldn’t be the only one who had a shit storm rained down upon them, she’d actually told her father at one point that she had no intention of getting pregnant until after she graduated. In her defense that had been before she had met Alec and the situation had changed.

The idea that she was going to have a child in less than a year was surreal and made her dizzy when she tried to wrap her head around it. Thankfully Alec’s attempts to soothe her were working, now that she was with him and he wasn’t screaming at her for ruining his life Dulci was starting to settle. Their situation wasn’t ideal but he clearly wasn’t angry about it and that had been her big worry. Well, one of her big worries. She had many. That Alec just magicked up pickles for her made Dulci giggle a little and pick her head up, although she made no effort to move off of Alec. “You can glare at all the judgy people for me.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 05:48 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 199

FC / Paul Wesley

Alec was hoping he was the first person she told, or at least that was his assumption anyways as he was still alive. Then again he liked to think that his father and Dulcinea wouldn't allow Warren to kill him over this, but then again perhaps his beloved's father hadn't gotten a chance to make his move yet. Whether or not their intentions had been the best here they were, she was pregnant and they were going to be parents. The idea of caring for a baby made him nervous but also made his heart swell with joy. Besides, Alec had a great role model, mostly, in Daniel of how to be a good dad. While the timing wasn't ideal that didn't make Alec any less elated about the idea, she was perfect which meant their child would be as well no matter what it inherited from him. "Of course I will, they may even get the bird if they are too nasty." Alec told her soothingly, stroking her hair gently.

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

PM EMAIL
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 08:41 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 16

Post Count / 791

FC / Kat Dennings

Of course, Alec was the first person she told. Even she knew that it would be the rudest thing ever to tell anyone else before she told him. Besides, once she had found out the only thing she could think was to find Alec and curl up with him like she was now. While she knew eventually they would have to tell their respective families, Dulci wanted to have some time with Alec so they could process it together before anyone else started sharing their two cents.

Dulci was far more realistic about herself than Alec was and knew she was far from perfect. Their child's good traits were just as likely to come from him as they were from her. The important thing as far as she was concerned was that the child would be loved and Alec's reaction was allowing her to breathe easy in that regard. It didn't mean she was any less tense though as she had so many other thoughts running through her brain. Laying her head back down against Alec's chest spoke bitterly. "Good. Kick them in the shins too." She didn't really expect him to do that, the thought just made her feel better. "You had better still love me when I'm so big I can't see my own feet and I get weird stretch marks."

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 07:13 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 199

FC / Paul Wesley

Alec was actually impressed he wasn't freaking out, probably because Dulcinea had herself calm too. Accidents happened but that didn't make it any less happy for him, looks like they had just taken the express route to starting a family together. His father might be pissed it was out of wedlock but he knew the man was going to be elated that Alec was carrying on the family name. She might have forgotten to take him with her to the Healer's but at least he was the first person she told and that made his heart swell a little. Their baby was going to be perfect no matter what, so talking logistics was pointless because she wouldn't change his mind and he wouldn't change her's. She laid her head against him and Alec tucked it under his chin. "Of course I will." He told her sincerely. "Always and forever. You're always going to be the most gorgeous thing on this Earth to me."

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

PM EMAIL
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 03:34 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 16

Post Count / 791

FC / Kat Dennings

The only reason Dulci was managing to be calm about this was that Alec had reacted so well. Her fears hadn’t been realized and that combined with the shock was keeping her from freaking out. If she had thought she was going to be facing this pregnancy on her own, her current behavior would have been quite different. Having gotten to know Daniel a little better, Dulci was far less worried about telling him then she was Warren. That man was so family focused that she had no doubt he would be over the moon to find out he was going to be a grandfather.

Dulci would have been happy to stay in this moment forever. Cuddling with Alec was high on her list of favorite things. Sadly, she knew that wasn’t at all practical and eventually she’d have to move. She smiled against his chest when he agreed to kick rude people in the shins. It didn’t matter that she was in a committed relationship, she knew once she started showing people would assume things about her just based on her age. It made her feel better to know Alec was willing to help buffer that. “You had better or I’ll get cranky. This is a good thing, right? Unexpected, but good?” She felt like Alec was happy about it, but she needed to hear him say it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 04:43 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 199

FC / Paul Wesley

Freaking out at this moment in time was not going to do anyone any good, she was already pregnant so it wasn't like freaking out would change the circumstances of the situation any. Besides, Alec had quite settled into the idea of family life since Dulcinea had come into his life, perhaps finding the person you were supposed to spend the rest of your life with did that to you. Okay he could see how if he'd met her at a younger age he might have freaked out and inadvertently screwed it up, so he considered himself lucky he had met her now at a time in his life he could handle things. They could worry about telling the families later, and it was Alec's into to fix the out of wedlock issue too-and soon. Whatever happened with this Alec was going to be there to take care of her and get her whatever she needed. "Pet how is that any different than you normally are?" He asked with a teasing smile, she might be cranky but he still loved her. "I think so, maybe the timing wasn't ideal but it doesn't make it any less good in my opinion." He replied, kissing her forehead.

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

PM EMAIL
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:23 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 16

Post Count / 791

FC / Kat Dennings

Dulci would have understood Alec completely. It seemed like from the moment she’d met him she had known that was the man she would marry. Even in the weird time where she hadn’t been aware they were together, she’d thought about him constantly. It said something that if the incident with Jace hadn’t happened and he’d asked her to marry him back at that spring carnival she would have said yes after only spending time with him twice.

Biting back a grin Dulci gave Alec her best mean glare. “Because I’ll give you my scary face.” She was well aware that her scary face was going to do absolutely nothing in regards to intimidating him as Alec knew her too well. Besides which, she was only able to keep her glare up for a few seconds before she giggled. She was feeling much better than when she had first sat down. “I’m glad to hear that.” She knew as well as anyone what could potentially happen when an unexpected child entered the picture and its parents ended up resenting the change in their lives, but since neither of them viewed it negatively that wouldn’t happen in this case. “Merlin’s balls this has been a day. I’d say I need a drink but that’s out of the question.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 02:17 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 199

FC / Paul Wesley

Sometimes Alec wondered if his Dad had the right idea about the arranged marriages, it was easy to tell that Daniel didn't love Vanessa but tried his best to do right by it. Alec was infinitely glad he was not in that situation and free to make his own choice, however had he not found Dulcinea when he did the circumstance might be different and he was aware of that. Even after making a ridiculously big ass of himself Dulcinea still forgave him and it spoke volumes about their feelings for each other. "I hate to tell you love but your scary face makes you only look like an adorable kitten." Alec told her with a chuckle. Her face might work on other people but it didn't on him. "We can do this." He told her with more conviction then he'd every used in his life. This was serious of course but with her by his side they could manage anything. "Very much so Pet. Ice cream maybe?" He offered since she couldn't hit the bottle.

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL