Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Rory Bennett
Quote of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Couple of the Month
Tobias & Callista Virelli
Class of the Month
Dance
Professor of the Month
Pearl Evans
New Student of the Month
Audrey Evans
Adult of the Month
Tobias Virelli

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Dining Room, North Wing, 1st floor
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 01:14 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

Kiya entered the room first, followed by Kieran. Gabriel was trailing behind... At least, Kieran hoped he was...

The house elf dropped in a deep curtsy.

“Master Kieran and Mr. Gabriel Bourgeois, your graces.”

She disapparated almost immediately.

Kieran himself bowed, hoping against all hopes Gabriel would follow lead.

"Grandfather. Mother. Father."

Next, he should have addressed Solenna - seeing as she was older than Luna - but he did not. Instead, he turned to his Cariad.

"Bellaluna."

Only then, did he face his other sister.

"Solenna."

And then, he addressed everyone else, though it was not expected of him, as he passed them while going to his seat.

"Miss Green. Miss Opali. Mr. Adair. Mr. Bennett. Miss Glass. Mr. Thaxter."

Then, he sat down. His eyes remained on Gabe, though.

Please, Goddess! Don't mess up. No extravagance, no mocking. Just get your arse onto the seat between me and Solenna. he thought, though he knew it was futile.

Gabriel had his own style, everything else be damned.

Professor Gabriel Bourgeois
PM
^
Bellaluna Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 01:34 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 1094

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Solenna was less than impressed by her brother's behavior.

Of course, he has to humiliate me by addressing Bella first. she thought, pinching her lips.

She kept her smile firmly in place though, unwilling to lose any iota of dignity in front of her sister's 'friends'.

"Brother." she acknowledged Kieran when he sat down.

Then, her eyes landed on Gabriel and she felt butterflies start to flutter in her stomach.

They hadn't seen one another for nearly 4 years but he had the same effect on her.

-*-

Bella had the hardest time resisting breaking out in a warm-filled smile when her brother acknowledged her.

It didn't even cross her mind he did so to her first instead of Solenna.

"Brother." she said softly, immediately regretting the familiarity she used.

She didn't even have to look at her grandfather to know he was scowling at her.

"I mean... Kieran." she corrected herself.

Then, she turned her head towards Gabriel, not knowing what to expect really.

This dinner had just went from cringe-worthy interesting to nuclear-cringe level interesting...

However, she was glad he was here because...if she remembered right...he had always been fun to be around.

PM
^
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 01:36 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Gabe, Sexy God

Age / 28

Occupation / COMC/Ghoul Studies Professor

Post Count / 302

FC / Jamie Dornan

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

Gabe was indeed trailing behind andalmost tripped as he got inside, making him chuckle. Gabe bowed and what came next would surely make many people cringe. "Old man, Mr and Mrs Mck, Soleil de mes nuits*" He winked at Solenna before adding: "Mr Thaxter, Miss Opali,Miss Glass, Miss Green, Mr Bennett, Mr Adair, and of course Miss Bellaluna...I am here!" He bowed again and took tbe seat between Solenna and Kieran, placing a hand over Sol's thigh subtly.

Professor Kieran Mckenzie

*[[ooc: sun of my nights]]

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by Audrey Evans
PM
^
Bellaluna Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 01:56 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 1094

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Esmeralda, Ciaran and Bella's jaws dropped in unison at Gabriel's spectacular entrance, breaking their dignified and poised expressions.

Solenna even smirked, profusely amused.

William, on the other hand...

"What, in the name of Merlin, is this buffoon doing here?" he raged, his face turning a light red.

He turned to Kieran, clearly angry.

"He is your guest? That insolent two-faced opportunistic womanizer?"

Bella had to bite the inside of her cheek to school her face back into her previous expression.

Inwardly, however, she felt bad for Gabriel. Not even a minute in the room and he was being insulted.
PM
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 02:09 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

Kieran should have known...

Wait...scratch that...

He knew Gabriel wouldn't be able to follow the decorum his grandfather expected.

Then, of course, came the old man's reaction.

"What, in the name of Merlin, is this buffoon doing here? He is your guest? That insolent two-faced opportunistic womanizer?"

He was about to reply when his mother beat him to it.

"William, please! You may not approve of Gabriel but Ciaran and I do. Therefore, we expect you to show him some respect."

Turning to her friend's son, Esme resumed smiling.

"Thank you for joining us tonight. Kieran told me you have now moved to the UK."
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 02:17 AM

Deputy HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 302

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe stared at William unimpressed by his reaction at first. However when he dared say that Gabe was a womanizer, he almost considered hexing the old man. Sure he was one, he knew he was one, however he was trying to change that, slowly. No one except maybe Kieran had dared to see past that detail when meeting Gabe. "The insolent two-faced opportunistic womanizer has ears. I am not sorry, my lord. You ARE an old man... it's a fact. " Then turning to Esme as she spoke, he shrugged and replied: "You heard corectly. I moved to the UK to teach these guys.... I am not just a womanizer, you know, Mrs Mckenzie...Everyone thinks there is only that side of me that exists, am I right?" He looked at everyone present and then glared at the old man. If looks could kill, he'd be dead already. Gabe grabbed his napkin and placed it on his lap still glaring at William. Almost daring him to say something insulting again.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by Audrey Evans
PM
^
Bellaluna Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 02:34 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 1094

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Bella was infinitely thankful for her mother's intervention.

The dinner had not even started yet and it was proving to be more stressful than she had anticipated...

Esmeralda raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow at Gabriel's rhetoric question.

"I pity the ones whom cannot see past your reputation and assume that it is all there is to you. I know, personally, there is more. Kieran does as well, no doubt."

At that, Bella felt the need to add something.

"I do too." she affirmed, her keen eyes landing on Gabriel. "Professor Bourgeois is a wonderful teacher, with unorthodox methods - I have to admit - and also a good man."

She believed every word she'd said.

...and thoroughly approved of his comeback at her grandfather.

That was refreshing.

House elves then entered the room, carrying towels, signifying it was time to wash their hands.

She dipped her fingers in the bowl of scented water in front of her, then rubbed her hands gently.

Kitava was in between her and Vanessa in a flash, holding out the towel so she could dry.

She did so rapidly.

"Thank you, Kitava."

"It is a pleasure, Mistress Bella. Whenever Miss Green is ready..." the female elf replied, pushing the towel at Vanessa now.

Similarly, other elves spread out around the table, looking to help their assigned person to dry their hands, while 3 of the housekeepers took the bowls away once they had been used.
PM
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 02:45 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

Kieran was proud of Luna and the way she had thrown her weight behind their mother's statement.

He was also pretty happy she liked Gabriel as well. The two hadn't really interacted much with each other back when he and Gabe were in school but she seemed to remember him spending some time at the previous Estates.

His own house elf, Orlan, made his way between him and Gabriel, holding a towel.

He quickly dipped his fingers in the bowl, rubbed and dried, seeing Catherine approach.

"Mr. Bourgeois, every guest has already chosen what they want to eat. My husband would like to know what your prefer. Here is the menu card." she said, handing him a copy of the menus that had been left in the bedrooms.

PM
^
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 03:04 AM

Deputy HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 302

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe shrugged at Esmeralda's words. He raised a brow, smirking as Bella added something. "Glad to hear it, Miss Bellaluna. Methods are different for every teacher, I guess. I prefer hands on..." He chuckled at his last words that could be taken the wrong way. "I believe students have to get right into the action. Plants can be tricky, You have to know what to do if it decides to attack... Well that's how I see it..." He chose to completely ignore William, which was probably the cleverest idea he had tonight.

Gabe dipped his fingers in the bowl and then took the offered towel, rubbing and drying thanking Orlan, and then focussing on Catherine giving her a charming smile as he took the offered menu thanking her as well. He then handed her the menu and gave his order: "I'll have the Garlic 'au gratin' Snails, the Primavera Pasta with Oysters and the Triple White Chocolate Fudge Cake, please. Thank you." He then placed his hand where he had previously left it, on Solenna's lap, caressing it lightly with his thumb.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by Audrey Evans
PM
^
Rory Bennett
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 03:29 AM

Puff 3rd Year

Nicknames /

Age / 13

Occupation / Hufflepuff Chaser

Post Count / 159

FC / Asa Butterfield

Half-Blood / Single / Plotted

Rory looked down at his empty plate as he unfolded the white napkin onto his lap. It was like the stare from Bella's Grandfather bore into his soul directly. He seemed to become more aggravated as time went by without food and Rory soon found out why. Professor Bourgeois arrived and it was quite an entrance. Rory smiled as he made his greeting. Rory couldn't help but like the guy and he didn't care if he got around or not. It was none of Rory's business, more so because that would be pushing weird student - professor boundaries.

All of a sudden house elfs were popping in all over the place. Bella and Kieran both dipped and dried their hands and so Rory did the same in his own bowl of water. He always felt awkward doing this. He never really understood why bit he never brought it up. The house elf dried his hands, bowed, and with a pop, was gone once more.

Rory wanted to speak, he wanted someone to speak. We're they allowed to have conversations among each other?

--------------------
user posted image
Avi/Sig Set Made By The Wonderful Audrey Evans
user posted image
Pride Banner Made by NICCOLÒ PIRO
user posted image
PM
^
Bellaluna Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 03:54 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 1094

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Solenna had been surprised when Gabriel first slid a hand under the table and onto her thigh.

However, she had kept her face devoid of any emotion. With her grandfather sitting to her left, she had to thread carefully.

She hadn't been able to keep her own hand from moving over his, glancing at his reaction from the corner of her eye.

For good measure, she had even licked her lips the seductive way he had always loved.

Then, her grandfather had acted his usual self and insulted Gabriel.

That had wounded her slightly if she was honest with herself, reminding her that she had been very wise to keep her six-month long affair secret.

She did appreciate the way he had defended himself, and how her mother and Bella had contributed.

When he returned his hand to her lap and caressed her, it took every ounce of self-restraint she possessed not to react, although her leg shook slightly.

How is it possible that I feel I missed his touch? I am with Ethan Crane! Yet, it feels so good...

-*-

user posted image

-*-

Knowing it was now safe to make small talk before their entrees were served, Bella smiled at the two friends she was seated between, namely Vanessa and Larissa.

"I want to apologize firsthand for my grandfather's behavior thus far...although I have a feeling it'll only get worse as dinner progresses. But... You two were perfect, introduction-wise."

She looked past Vanessa at Rory.

"And Rory, please don't stress, okay. I can see how uncomfortable you are. It will be fine. We will get through this."

She smiled to Enoch and Fabian, nodding in approval.

She also turned to look past Larissa at Ava.

"You did good too."

Larissa Opali
Vanessa Green
Avalon Glass
Enoch Thaxter
Rory Bennett
Fabian Adair
PM
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 04:02 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

Kieran couldn't help.

He had to tease his friend a little, to ease his nervousness at the whole dinner.

Surely, it was going to get worse.

He leaned over to Gabriel and smirked, making sure to keep his voice very low.

"You are tempting the devil by putting your hand there. I saw that."

From where she was seated, on the other side of Gabriel, Solenna glared at her brother, as if to let him know she had heard him.

...and if she had, then their grandfather could have as well.

PM
^
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 04:14 AM

Deputy HoH

Age / 28

Post Count / 302

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe had no idea what was going through Solenna's mind and once he saw her lick her lips, his fingers gripped her thigh for a few seconds before he took it off and looked at Kie with a blank face replying: "No idea what you are talking about..." He raised a brow at Solenna's words still acting as if he had no idea what was going on. I am sure it won't do anything, but at least I got to touch her one last time before she marries off that piece of crap He listened as the kids started talking and excused himself from the table. He was starting to have a very bad headache with all the talking going on.

Professor Kieran Mckenzie

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by Audrey Evans
PM
^
Kieran Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 04:55 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 649

FC /

/ Nope /

When Gabriel retired his hand, Solenna almost protested.

Thankfully, she bit her tongue before any word could tumble out of her mouth.

She watched him leave with sadness, a void beginning to form in her chest.

Why am I feeling this way? I love Ethan and... Oh, darn it!

She took a sip out of her glass of water and stood as well.

"If I may be excused...I need to...powder my nose again."

Then, she hurriedly left, using the opposite entrance from the one Gabriel had just disappeared out of.

Kieran could hardly believe his grandfather had not made a fuss over Gabe leaving the table...yet.

When Solenna did so as well, he was downright both amused and frightened.

Any time now, Grandfather... You can blow up about it anytime now.

Deciding he did not want to be there when it happened, he excused himself from the table as well.

Besides, he had seen the rather strange look in his sister's eyes as his friend left.

Something was bound to happen...
PM
^
Avalon Glass
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 05:05 AM

Puff 4th Year

Nicknames / Ava

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 1426

FC / Aisha Dee

Muggleborn / Dating / Plotted

Ava watched as Gabriel, Solenna and Kieran all left one after the other debating if she shoukd just leave that crazy old man too. She looked at Bells as if asking her what to do. Feeling cramps in her stomach she grimaced and asked to be excused not daring to mention what was going on. She woukd be mortified to say anything about it especually with the dress she was wearing. After being told she could go, she reached her room and took care of her "little problem."

--------------------
user posted image
Avi and Sig made by winterfall@shadowplay

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | McKenzie Estates, Kent | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL