Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (5) « First ... 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Dining Room, North Wing, 1st floor
Fabian Adair
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 02:04 PM

Claw Prefect

Nicknames /

Age / 13

Occupation /

Post Count / 39

FC /

Muggleborn / Single /

After Fabian had left the dining room he needed a moment. William Mckenzie's outburst had made the dark haired boy realize just how the night was going to go and if he was to attend supper without an outburst himself, he needed the fresh air that gardens provided.

Taking a seat on the edge of the fountain, he closed his eyes and rubbed his square face with a sigh.

He didn't know how long he had been there until-

"Mr. Adair? You're required in the Dining Room."

Reentering the dining room he found that most of the guests had taken their seats except for Bella, Vanessa and the lord himself. He bowed to the Mckenzie's anyway and took his seat with a solemn face.
PM EMAIL
^
Vanessa Green
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 02:25 PM

Gryff 3rd Year

Nicknames / Van

Age / 13

Occupation /

Post Count / 306

FC / Eva Green

Pureblood / Single / Plotted

Vanessa reentered the Dining Room only slightly more disheveled then she had been the first time she entered and curtsied once more.

"She'll be down in a moment," she said looking more at Mrs. Mckenzie's kind eyes then anyone else's before taking her seat.

--------------------
PM
^
Bellaluna Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 09:06 AM

Claw 2nd Year

Nicknames / Bella, Bells, Luna

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 678

FC / Natalie Dormer

To say that Solenna was shocked by Gabriel's removal of her hand was an understatement.

In fact, it immediately angered her and she stiffened, her blood turning to ice.

"Fine! He doesn't want my touch, then he won't have to suffer being seated next to me then."

She took one last sip of her wine, nearly slamming the glass back down on the table and stood up.

She made her way to the boy that had been introduced as Fabian and touched his shoulder lightly, putting a charming smile on her face.

"Mr. Adair, would you mind exchanging your seat with mine?"

-*-*-

Bella glanced inside the Dining Room, looking to make sure her grandfather was not back yet.

She didn't think she could take it if he were, knowing the disapproving glare he would send her way.

The seat was empty. Good.

Composing her face, she walked in the room, all the way to her seat, and sat down. As she did so, she sent a smile to Enoch, wanting him to know she was alright and glad about his concern.

She leaned over to Vanessa, whispering something in her ear.

"Thank you for what you said in my Lounge."

Then, her eyes landed on her sister and she frowned at her request to exchange seats.

She was about to point out no one would deliberately volunteer to sit next to William but her father intervened.

"My dear wife and I will simply move next to Gabriel and you can take my seat. Your grandfather will simply have to sit between us. That way, Mr. Adair doesn't have to move and you can take my seat. Is that acceptable?" he asked Fabian, expecting an answer.

Bella turned her eyes back to her friend, judging it a very good idea. Some distance between Professor Bourgeois and her grandfather would definitely be good and she really didn't want any of her friends to have to move in the first place.

She turned her head to her left and learned over Larissa, addressing Ava.

"Ava, what is the matter? You look in pain. Are you hurt?"

Professor Gabriel Bourgeois
Avalon Glass
Vanessa Green
Fabian Adair
Rory Bennett
Larissa Opali
Enoch Thaxter

--------------------
user posted image

Banner made by the lovely Audrey Evans.

Bella's Profile
Bella's Plot
PM
^
Avalon Glass
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 01:07 AM

Puff 4th Year

Nicknames / Ava

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 1395

FC / Aisha Dee

Muggleborn / Dating / Plotted

Ava blushed as Bella asked what was wrong. "Just horrible cramps...er....yeah..." Her blush intensified as ahe almost said too much especially with men present. This was not a subject she wanted to talk about in front of people she didn't know that much, especially not i. front of her two male Professors.

--------------------
user posted image
Avi and Sig made by winterfall@shadowplay

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Enoch Thaxter
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 01:10 AM

Head Boy

Nicknames / Foxy Knight

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 230

FC / Bruno Mars

Halfblood / Single / Plotted

Enoch didn't smile back at Bells as she came in. He was slightly upset about being told by Vanessa that she would take care of Bella as she went to her lounging room. He didn't even pay attention to Solenna who decided to change seats.

--------------------
user posted image
set made by Audrey Evans

Enoch's animagus: cross fox

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 01:19 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Gabe, Sexy God

Age / 27

Occupation / COMC/Ghoul Studies Professor

Post Count / 192

FC / Jamie Dornan

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

Gabe felt bad that he turned Solenna down, but he didn't need more attention brought on himself, especially not by the old man if he ever dared to come back, He just kept sipping on his water hoping that this whole thing would be over soon. He leaned towards Kieran and said: "I screwed up again...I wont stay long after that meal....If I get through it..." He couldn't take it anymore and made an attempt to heal his headache with a spell. He sighed as he managed to do so and still avoided Solenna, feeling like rekindling anything even with just that kiss had been a bad idea.

Bellaluna Mckenzie
Fabian Adair
Avalon Glass
Rory Bennett
Professor Kieran Mckenzie
Vanessa Green
Larissa Opali
Enoch Thaxter

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Audrey Evans
PM
^
Bellaluna Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 08:12 AM

Claw 2nd Year

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 678

FC / Natalie Dormer

"Just horrible cramps...er....yeah..."

Ava's tone was quite telling and Bella's delicate jaw dropped slightly.

"Oh."

She had read between the lines.

She was about to snap her fingers when a 'pop' echoed and Orlan apparated next to her.

"What may Orlan do for Mistress Bella?"

As always, he was extremely attuned to her, which was disconcerting because he was Kieran's elf, not hers.

"Can you go and fetch Mrs. Reid? It's rather important."

He bowed to her.

"Of course. Anything for the gentle young Mistress."

He disapparated.

Bella leaned over Larissa to look at Ava.

"I asked for Catherine's help. We should be able to have you feeling better in no time."

She reclined and looked over to where her sister was obviously trying to sweet talk Fabian.

Next to him, Enoch looked to be in a sour mood.

"Enoch, what is the matter?" she asked, concern in her eyes.

Had she done something to offend him?

"I'm sorry if I ran off. I thought you had understood where I was going."

She had expected him to show up but he hadn't.

Enoch Thaxter
Avalon Glass

--------------------
user posted image

Bella's Profile
Bella's Plot
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 08:22 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Kie, Ki, Mini Indy

Age / 26

Occupation / Professor

Post Count / 413

FC / Justin Baldoni

"I screwed up again...I wont stay long after that meal....If I get through it..."

Kieran sighed.

"What do you mean, you screwed up? Are you talking about the..."

He trailed off, not wanting Misses Glass and Opali to overhear him. Or his mother on the side of Gabriel now.

"Listen, I think it needed to happen. It did, for a reason surely. She was different, Gabe. Much different from her usual coldness. And even though she's obviously trying to make you feel jealous now, by trying to hit on Mr. Thaxter and/or Mr. Adair, something happened. You cannot deny it. I could see it from where I stood. No one has been able to dent her armor, until tonight. Until you."

He grew quiet, his mother's eyes lurking over to he and his friends, then to Luna.

"Gabriel, I would like for you to stay after dinner. There is something I must discuss with you. It's about...your parents." Esme said, looking at Gabe in the eyes.

Kieran frowned at her, wondering what that was about.

"Also, I must beg of you... When William returns, I need you and Kieran to remain on your best behavior, no matter the vitriol he flings at everyone. That is unescapable so all we can do is simply endure. I hate to ask such courage from you but I intend for my youngest daughter to remain gracious in the eyes of her friends. Will you do that for me? Please."

Kie looked at Gabriel and slowly nodded to his mother.

"Of course, Mama. I will."

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Audrey Evans for the sig!

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
Avalon Glass
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 01:44 AM

Puff 4th Year

Nicknames / Ava

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 1395

FC / Aisha Dee

Ava was thankful for Bells help. She nodded as she was told Catherine would help her feel better. She gave her a small smile and sipped on water trying to think of something else. She hoped not to stain the white dress she was in...She would feel so embarrassed if she did.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Enoch Thaxter
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 01:52 AM

Head Boy

Nicknames / Foxy Knight

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 230

FC / Bruno Mars

Halfblood / Single / Plotted

Enoch was not a happy cookie. He raised a brow at Bells and replied: "Me? I'M perfectly fine, thanks for caring..." he spat a bit angrily. Whispering he added: "I was the first one to reach you and got tossed to the side by one of your young friends...Told that she'd take care of you instead making me feel like an idiot for actually caring. As usual, Enoch is only good whenever people needs favours...." his voice quivered a bit and he grabbed his water drinking it all at once, eyes closed before he told Solenna to quit her little game, that he wasn'rt interested.

--------------------
user posted image
set made by Audrey Evans

Enoch's animagus: cross fox

user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 02:12 AM

Deputy HoH

Age / 27

Post Count / 192

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe nodded. "Yep... " He was thankful that Kieran didn't say more as there were some of his students around and he didn't really want to talk about anything too personal. "It happened. Whatever she is trying to do, I'm lost, Kie...Yes, lost...and I don't really want to discuss about it here..." He said as he glanced at Sol, sighing, defeated. He didn't want to pour out too much to his friend. He just kept quiet. As Esme addressed him, he frowned looking at her. "What about them? Not like they ever had an interest in me over the years, is it? You showed me more interest than both my parents ever did, Mrs Mckenzie. To them, I'm worthless. Always have, Alway will be..." He closed his eyes trying to chase the painful memories away. "Do not worry Mrs Mckenzie. I'm done talking anyway..." He glanced over where Sol now was and was having a hard time keeping his eyes off her.

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Audrey Evans
PM
^
Bellaluna Mckenzie
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 03:30 AM

Claw 2nd Year

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 678

FC / Natalie Dormer

Bella was shocked by the animosity rolling off Enoch.

"I was the first one to reach you and got tossed to the side by one of your young friends...Told that she'd take care of you instead making me feel like an idiot for actually caring."

"Enoch, you are NOT an idiot or good only for favors."

She raised an eyebrow in half-outraged, half-surprise, then turned her face to Vanessa, sending her a quizzical look.

"Erm...You wouldn't happen to know anything about any of that, would you Van?"

She wasn't really angry at her friend but wished for an explanation.

She liked Enoch and didn't appreciate what she'd just heard, not one bit.

Vanessa Green

-*-*-

As soon as Orlan had delivered Bella's message to her, Catherine hurriedly made her way into the Dining Room and all the way to Miss Glass' seat.

The house elf had taken it upon himself to inform her of her young mistress' needs.

"Miss Glass, please come with me. I have something I believe you will greatly appreciate.

Avalon Glass

--------------------
user posted image

Bella's Profile
Bella's Plot
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 03:45 AM

Deputy HoH

Nicknames / Kie, Ki, Mini Indy

Age / 26

Occupation / Professor

Post Count / 413

FC / Justin Baldoni

If Esme was shocked, or scandalized, by Gabriel's hostility towards his parents, she didn't let it show.

Instead, she put a soothing hand on his arm.

"Gabriel, I know they haven't been the best figures of authority in your life and while I am saddened by that fact, it has also brought me joy. I've always considered you as a third son or a ward. And it is for that reason that I do need to speak with you."

Her warm eyes locked with his.

"Has your father ever given you a Gringotts Vault silver key?"

-*-*-

Kieran didn't elaborate further after Gabe told him he was lost and didn't want to speak of what had happened in the Bar Room any longer.

"Whenever you want to talk, I'll be here. No pressure." was all he replied.

He was getting quite hungry and hoped the entrees would be served soon.

-*-*-

Following her father's intervention, Solenna nodded obediently and took his former seat.

Enoch's abrupt response to stop her games didn't even bother her.

But she needed him to play along, even just for a little moment.

She leaned over and whispered in his ear as her sister glared at the girl whom had disrupted her entrance earlier.

"Listen, I don't give a flying duck if you don't care about me and are too caught up in vying to be my younger sister's single knight-in-shining armor, I need you to help me out. Even if it's just pretending to be interested in things I say and laugh at the appropriate moments. It will win your points with Bella. Consider it."

Enoch Thaxter

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Audrey Evans for the sig!

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 04:50 AM

Deputy HoH

Age / 27

Post Count / 192

FC / Jamie Dornan

Gabe nodded not wanting to spit out more venom about his parents. He frowned and replied: "What? No... Only thing he ever gave me was a few corrections for misbeahaving..." He flinched as he recalled some of these as a child. He was wondering what this was all about. Did she know something he didn't?

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by Audrey Evans
PM
^
Avalon Glass
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 04:55 AM

Puff 4th Year

Nicknames / Ava

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 1395

FC / Aisha Dee

Ava asked to be excused as she got up to follow Catherine hoping this would be over soon. She had her arns around her midsection and bit her lowerlip trying not to cry. She thanked the woman as they were going to wherever she was supposed to follow her.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | McKenzie Estates, Kent | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (5) « First ... 2 3 4 5  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL