Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Just Inside the Kitchens
Professor Elisabeth Matheson
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 05:51 AM

Ambassador

Nicknames / lis

Age / 27

Occupation / Ilvermorny Herbology Prof. Thunderbird DHoH

Post Count / 168

FC / holland roden

muggle / Single / plotted

---
PM
^
Leone Landi
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 09:03 AM

Pukwudgie 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 18

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Leone loved to bake. That was no secret. Unfortunately, he only knows how to bake cookies. He's still learning how to bake brownies. He went down here in hopes to rummage the kitchen and maybe he'll be allowed to practice baking? He got a bag of flour and a bowl and poured the flour on the bowl. Great! He's one step closer to baking brownies!

Matia Landi
PM EMAIL
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 02:20 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 33

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Mati was in need of a snack and headed towards the kitchens. As he got indide, he spotted Leone, one of his brothers and smirked. He knew Leone loved to bake. His cookies have always been to die for, well for as long as Mati could remember his younger brother baking them. He got a few items to make a sandwich for himself and said: "Hey, Lee...What are you baking today?" Once he was done, he took a bite from his sandwich.

Leone Landi
PM
^
Leone Landi
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 04:36 AM

Pukwudgie 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 18

FC /

/ Not Telling /

He was looking for butter when Mati came in. He didn't look up. Butter, butter, butter, where arth thou, oh precious butter? Alas! It was nowhere to be found. Such tragedy! Worse than Romeo and Juliet's. He sighed and looked at his brother. Brownies. But I can't find the butter. He sighed defeatedly. Why are you here? He asked, raising an eyebrow. Looking for girls? He wiggled his eyebrows and laughed.
PM EMAIL
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 04:51 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 33

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Mati had to bite his tongue as he saw Leone search for something, guessing it was an ingredient. Taking another bite from his sandwich, he practically choked as Leone asked him why he was here, wanting to know if he was looking for girls. He blushed a deep shade of red and looked down at his sandwich as he shook his head no, debating if he should tell his brother his deepest secret he had yet to tell his own twin brother Damiano. He went to get a glass of water and went back to where he had left his sandwich before he rubbed the back of his neck and said, avoiding to look at his brother still: "I...Leone....Girls...I...ugh, this is harder than I thought it would be...." He took another sip of water as he looked at his brother, his voice quivering a little, panic showing in his eyes: "I'm gay...." There he said it. But it didn't make him comfortable after saying it. What if his brother laughed? What if he never spoke to him again? What was he thinking? Would he tell everyone or could Mati trust him?

Leone Landi
PM
^
Leone Landi
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 08:43 AM

Pukwudgie 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 18

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Leone's soul almost escaped his body in complete shock. He just stared at his brother, wide eyes, not knowing how to respond. His brother is gay? Mati is gay! Wow! It must've took him a lot of guts to tell me that. He looked at Matia and saw that he really wasn't comfortable saying that out loud. He took a deep and silent breath before he smiled at him, a small chuckle escaping his lips. Dude, it's fine. Why do you look so scared? It's just me. I don't judge. He said kindly yet in a cool manner, as if it didn't faze him at all. Leone would never judge him for being gay. In fact, he has mad respect for him for having the courage to come out. He took two chocolate bars and threw the other one at him. He will however, judge him if he tried touching his new perfume. Perfume is off-limits! It's his own treasure. So, boys huh? Leone grinned devilishly at him and wiggled his eyebrows again. That's not gonna stop my plan of setting you up for a blind date. He winked. He didn't know if he wants to tell the others. He can't ask. He didn't know if he should ask Mati if he wants to tell the others. However, his lips are sealed unless Mati tells him he can tell the world about him.

Matia Landi
PM EMAIL
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 12:16 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 33

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Mati almost started having a panic attack. Why was he so stressed out about it? It was who he was, he couldn't change it, nor deny it. "Why? You want to know why? Yiu are the first one I say this too.... Damiano doesn't even know...." Damiano. His twin. He felt as if he betrayed him by telling Leone first. Running a hand through his hair, Mati then caught he chocolate bar his brother threw at him and thanked him. He didn't care about Leone's perfume. He had his own preferences... Sighing loudly, he looked at Leone a bit annoyed. "Stop that..." Once Leone mentioned setting him up on a blind date with a guy, Mati flinched. It was hard enough to come out to one of his brothers, he didn't know if he was ready to tell everyone else out there. "Please, don't..." He sighed and let himself fall down on a stool burrying his face in his hands. What was he going to do now? Should he tell the rest of tne family? Or wait longer and maybe let it eat him alive? He was unsure if he wanted to answer any of Addy's questions or the looks he could receive from Gio, who knows how they all would react... Hopefully as well as Leone did...

Leone Landi
PM
^
Leone Landi
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 09:16 AM

Pukwudgie 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 18

FC /

/ Not Telling /

Okay so maybe Leone didn't react the way Matia expected? Even Leone didn't know how to react to his confession, truth be told. He kept quiet for a while, thinking and mixing the ingredients in his bowl. After a while, he saw Mati burying his face in his hands so he placed the bowl down and walked to him, patting him gently on the back. You know, we support your every decision, right? It's your life and you do whatever you know is right for you. If you don't feel comfortable telling everyone about it, then I'll support you and keep my mouth shut about it. If you want to tell the family, then I'll still support you. We're brothers, Mati. No one will love you more than us, your family. He said, trying to soothe him.

Matia Landi
PM EMAIL
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 04:02 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 33

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia didn't know what to say now. He was trying to get words to come out as Leone patted him on the back, speaking to him, trying to soothe Matia. "Maybe you're right. Though I remember our shopping trip...That went well, did it? I love you guys so much, even Gio... While I'm admitting stuff to you...Here goes one more thing Damiano doesn't know...Ever since mom and dad are gone, I keep having these nightmares....don't laugh... I am overprotective of you all caring too much about you all because I am afraid I'll just wake up one day and you'll be gone forever..." He closed his eyes trying not to get too soft by shedding a few tears in front of his younger brother.

Leone Landi
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The Kitchens | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL