Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Opening, everyone's invited!
Daniel Lancaster
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 06:28 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Daniel

Age / 42

Occupation / I don't work.

Post Count / 148

FC / Joseph Morgan

Pureblood / Married / Unplotted

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
made by A-belle
PM
^
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 07:31 PM

Thunderbird 7th Year

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 294

FC / Katherine McNamara

Pureblood / Married / Plotted

Calli had been enjoy this summer a lot more than she expected, sending it with Tobias probably had a lot to do with that in addition to being back home in Canada. Anyways when she heard Daniel's restaurant was finally opening she knew she had to attend, she owed it to the man after he'd taken her in for a year and a half. Not to mention he'd been a far better parent to her then her own too every had, she'd also missed him dearly this summer. She got Tobias to apparate them here, if she was prepared it only made her nauseous anymore and she took a potion to cure that when they landed. However, if she had been doing it herself she knew the probability of success wasn't likely. Looking around she squeezed Tobias' hand, the place was amazing and served to remind her why Daniel Lancaster was a kingpin of the pureblood world. "It's so pretty." She commented, taking it all in.

Outfit
Tobias Virelli

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Perfect Sin
PM EMAIL
^
Tobias Virelli
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 07:35 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Tobias.

Age / 18

Occupation /

Post Count / 20

FC / Dominic Sherwood

If Tobias hated anything more than formal events, it was dressing up for it. Honestly, he didn't plan on getting all fancy for a restaurant opening but when Callista came home and asked him if he isn't ready yet (which he was in his jeans and pink shirt), he made a U-turn and said he isn't ready, rushing to his uncle's closet a few seconds later. Thankfully the man's size wasn't big so one of his suits fit Tobias just fine, only a bit tighter on the arse because compared to his old uncle's, his bum was much tighter and sexier. After giving compliments to his beautiful lady on their short way here, T walked in with her and took the decoration in slowly, one by one. It was a bit too pink for him but whoever designed it managed to make it soft and not a suffocating pink. "It is... Like you." He added the last part, turning to look at her and pressing his lips on hers, not really giving shiz about who sees them.

outfit

--------------------
user posted image
.koalavision @ SP
PM EMAIL
^
Callista Virelli
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 07:48 PM

Thunderbird 7th Year

Nicknames / Calli

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 294

FC / Katherine McNamara

Callista wasn't sure how she'd convinced Tobias to wear a suit but she was glad she had, because now she understand Dulci's obsession with her man's bum. Seeing Tobias' bum in those pants had her gawking, god he was something special. Of course she had complimented him as soon as he had finally gotten ready, he had drug his feet the whole time but she was determined to go to this opening. However, she kept her ranting and raving about his bum in her head so she didn't end up inadvertently inflate his ego. She wished she had words for how alive being with Tobias made her feel, it was better to her than even flying. Dulci had told her she felt the same about Alec, Calli had written it off at the time but now she understood. "I'm glad you approve." She purred at him, pleased he liked how she looked. He kissed her and Callista melted against the boy, there was something about his lips that made her knees go weak and crave more of him.

--------------------
user posted image
T is life Perfect Sin
PM EMAIL
^
Daniel Lancaster
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 08:22 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Daniel

Age / 42

Occupation / I don't work.

Post Count / 148

FC / Joseph Morgan

Pureblood / Married / Unplotted

Daniel was excited. He was freaking out inside actually, the possibility of this not working out wasn't something he wanted to think of at this moment but it was a possibility nonetheless. Vanessa was by his side per usual, keeping up the appearances and avoiding his gaze for some reason. He would question her on it though today was not the day. In his black suit and tie, Daniel greeted the guests as warmly as he can, hugging Callista as she walked in with a guy he can't recognize the face of. Whoever he was, he was definitely not from their crowd of people but everyone was invited to this event so he had nothing to say against it. He tried to stay around the entrance for longer but decided he needed a drink to survive this night so headed to the bar to get a glass of his favorite champagne.

cool dad

--------------------
user posted image
made by A-belle
PM
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 06:30 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 16

Occupation / Dubious Slytherin Shit

Post Count / 793

FC / Kat Dennings

Pureblood / Taken / Plotted

Barring any kind of horrible event in the, hopefully near, future Dulci was going to be a member of the Lancaster family. What that means was even though she hated large gatherings like this in general and was even less inclined to go to them now that she was pregnant and a random scent could make her nauseous, she still showed up because you did things like that for family. Also because she didn’t like the idea of Alec going alone. She trusted him, she didn’t trust the dumb women who still tried to get a piece of him when she wasn’t around.

She’d made the rounds, smiling and having light conversation with people she hardly knew. Now all Dulci wanted to do was find a place to sit until they could leave. All the seats were taken though so she was stuck on her feet debating if yelling “someone get up I’m knocked up and wanna sit” would be worth it or not.

dress

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Jason Lancaster
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 03:05 AM

Sly Prefect

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 38

FC /

Pure / Not Telling /

On a normal occasion, you wouldn't really see Jason at an event such as this one that was going on. But it was the grand opening of a restaurant. That meant free food for family members, right? Oh Jason loved himself some free grub. But the place looked to be getting packed as it was. They should just kick everyone out, unless they were related to the owner of the place. Right? Not that he hated people. But he just hated being around people. Unless he HAD to. Bleh. Making his way to the bar, where he noticed Daniel, Jason gave one of his Lancaster grins, while staring. Mind if I have one too? We both know I am your favorite...riiiiiiight? He would do a bit of bribing, if it meant that he could have a bit of alcohol, at his young age. Shame he wasn't legally allowed to have anything. Hmph.
PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 09:57 AM

Wampus Prefect

Nicknames / Katie, Princess

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 26

FC /

No-Maj-born / Single / Unplotted

Kate didn't really like her summer vacation in Hogsmeade. She just couldn't understand why should she spend her time in the rainy UK instead of California sunlight... or their comfy No-Maj home in Boston. Phew... at least school didn't start yet. - she thought, feeling contented that she still has some days before Septerber 1st.
She got some 'me-time' and some galleons from her auntie who was shopping nearby. When she became aware of the grand opening of a new restaurant, Kate entered immediately. She didn't really care that her casual outfit apparently didn't answer the requirements of the event. She spotted some nice cupcakes and other delicates on a showcase. By-passing some elegant - and probably English - witches and wizards, she walked to the showcase and tried to decide which one to order.

Charlie Blaire
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 04:11 AM

Pukwudgie Prefect

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 35

FC / Annalise Basso

Half-Blood / Single / Unplotted

Her family was off somewhere, Charlie was excited she was on her own for a bit, she would have to be meeting Sara soon at the park but she would step into this place first.

In front was a large showcase filled with pastries. Charlie stepped up next to another girl and looked inside. A gentleman stepped up and asked if they would like anything from the case. A smile speed wide across Charlies face, "I'll have that Éclair please." He nodded and made to wrap her spoils. Charlie the turned to the girl. "Everything looks so good doesn't it?"

Kate Babson
PM
^
Flare Courtney
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 08:52 AM

Claw 7th Year

Nicknames / Flare

Age / 16

Occupation / Silently Observing and Judging

Post Count / 76

FC / Sadie Robertson

Half / Single / Unplotted

Flare was to meet Gerrick at the new restaurant Daniel had opened. Of course Flare is very excited! Kidding! She is terrified. Going to the place a Lancaster owned is one thing. Going to meet her father is another thing. She was still very afraid of the family, too intimidated to even make aquaintances within the family. Who is she anyway to their eyes? A stranger who suddenly popped up to be a burden? A lost girl? Another mouth to feed? She can accept that she's her grandparents' eternal burden but not the Lancasters. She's afraid they will think she only revealed herself because the Lancasters are filthy rich and she's all about their riches. Hell, they can keep their galleons. All she wanted was a family. She had always been looking for a father when she was little. She gave up ever finding a family who will love and accept her midway at Hogwarts. She found love in books. She's already satisfied with that. Funny, life gave her what she wanted when she didn't want it anymore. She sighed and waited for her father.

Gerrick Lancaster

--------------------
user posted image
Found it on Google so credits to whoever owns it
PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 09:04 PM

Wampus Prefect

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 26

FC /

Startled, Katie turned towards the girl who talked to her. It felt good to have someone else from a similar age here. 'Classy french stuff everywhere... but yeah, they do look good.' - she said casually, then she ordered something she knew how to pronounce - a mignon. She motioned towards one of the tables with her head. 'Wa'a 'it dow' some'ere?' - she asked the girl while she was already munching on her pastry.

Charlie Blaire

[OOC: Wanna sit down somewhere?]
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 10:41 PM

Pukwudgie Prefect

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 35

FC / Annalise Basso

'Classy french stuff everywhere... but yeah, they do look good.' Charlie smiled at the other girl. It was pretty fancy, but Charlie was having a sweet tooth and when would be the next time she would be in the UK?

Her face lit up when she was handed her Eclaire. Smiled glued in place, she paid for her treat.

'Wa'a 'it dow' some'ere?' Charlie laughed again watching this girl stuff her face before even sitting down. "Sure!" She didn't know the girl but she was along and seemed to be around her age. It would be cool to be able to sit with someone while she waited. Charlie looked over for an empty booth and saw a quaint one in the corner. She pointed and headed over. As she slid herself into the booth and looked up to the girl. By the way, my name is Charlie I'm visiting from the US. Nice to meet you."

Kate Babson
PM
^
Gerrick Lancaster
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 11:13 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Rick

Age / 29

Occupation /

Post Count / 161

FC / -

Pure / Single / Unplotted

His brother. A Restaurant? Who gave him this strange idea? he couldn't recall seeing his brother work ever in his past life an managing a restaurant was pure stress though he definitely knew how to command people around. Taking a deep breath he apparated to the location where he quickly spotted his brother and his sister in saw before he spotted flare standing there by herself. he still felt a little bad for getting drunk during the christmas gathering before they even got the chance to talk to each other. Walking over to her he greeted her with a friendly smile. "It's nice to see you here, how are you?" he asked before placing his hand into the pocket of his Jacket and pulled out a small package. It was a small black box containing a watch. He wanted to get her a small apology present but being a lancaster a small present meant for him simply no diamond necklace and thinking practically he figured a watch would be useful and anyway, every child of the family got a decent , longlasting and waterproof, all purpose Watch presented at some point. "That's for you. I wanna apologize for my behavior at the christmas dinner, i know presents are not a good was to apologize but i'm pretty bad at it so please forgive me." He waited till she took a look into the box before adding " It's a bit of a tradition for a young witch or wizard of our family to get a decent watch as present. I hope you like it, if not we can change it out. It's waterproof an funktions with the help of solar energy and your body heat on your wrist" Pointing towards a table he had reserved he looked back at her. " Why don't we take a seat?"

Flare Courtney
PM EMAILAOL YAHOO
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 07:03 PM

Wampus Prefect

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 26

FC /

Kate put her plate down, as her pastry aleady disappeared. Only some crumbs could be seen on it, and around her mouth. The little girl quickly cleaned it with a napkin. 'Wow, also from the US? Me too! I'm on holiday with my auntie. I'm Kate... At first I thought you're a Hogwarts kid!' - she said a giggled. Charlie would fit the company of these elegant people. Cute redhead. - she thought, watching the girl eating her Éclair. She wondered wheter they attend the same school or not. The little Princess wanted to know, like immediately, if there's any other wizarding schools in the US, or only Ilvermorny... but she didn't dare to ask. She decided to ask another thing, to hide her gap of knowledge: 'I'm in Wampus, starting my second year... You?' - she asked just like it was the most natural thing to ask from a random US girl of her age.

Charlie Blaire
PM
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 10:07 PM

Pukwudgie Prefect

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 35

FC / Annalise Basso

'Wow, also from the US? Me too! I'm on holiday with my auntie. I'm Kate... At first I thought you're a Hogwarts kid!'

Charlie smiled with a small giggle. She was happy for the compliment. She always loved their trips to the U.K. And to actually be thought as a citizen was pretty cool. "Yeah, Im from D.C. We haven't been here since I started school so Mom decided it was time again. What state are you from?

Charlie liked this girl, she was cute and she liked that the girl had an appetite seeing as she was done with her pastry before they sat down. Charlie took gentle bites of her eclaire so the chocolate wouldn't melt all over the place.

I'm in Wampus, starting my second year... You?'

Putting her eclaire back down and using her napkin to wipe her face she replied, "Pukwuidge..3rd year this term. I can't wait for all the new classes" she squealed soft and lifted her fists and shook them. What she called excited fist shaking when she was excited about something.

Kate Babson
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Le Petit Château | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL