Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Intro Astronomy lesson 1:the planets
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 11:12 PM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Occupation / Pukwudgie HoH & Astronomy Professor

Post Count / 410

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris was excited to be teaching astronomy this term and she had her entire lesson planned out in her head. She started out by writing her name on the board so the students would know her name:
Professor Iris Callahan

She thought it would be best that she would use pictures as she taught each lesson. She thought that maybe it would help the students see what they were learning about. For her first lesson for her introduction class she thought that she would start out by teaching the first and second years about the planets in the solar system.

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image

Avatar and signature made by debs graphs
PM
^
Kate Babson
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 09:46 PM

Wampus Prefect

Nicknames / Katie, Princess

Age / 12

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 25

FC /

No-Maj-born / Single / Unplotted

Kate entered the classroom, still feeling grumpy about being chosen as a Prefect. She greeted the Professor - who was new and quite young - then sat down at the back of the room. Katie hoped that she wouldn't give them a boring lecture - she was already feeling sleepy and yawned several times as she came here. She had a look at the diagram on the blackboard. Planets... hm... I already heard about them in my No-Maj primary school. They always say there are UFOs on Mars. She didn't try to find out which one of the planets was actually Mars, as she didn't care that much. She put her head on her arms, already dreaming about the end of the lesson.
PM
^
Harriet Dax
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 07:23 PM

Thunderbird 1st Year

Nicknames / Ettie

Age / 11

Occupation / T-Bird Firstie

Post Count / 7

FC /

Halfblood / Nope / Unplotted

Harriet was sluggish arriving to her astronomy lesson with how late in the evening it was but she was also ready to learn once she reached the class. She greeted the professor who looked young compared to other she had seen around campus and at her prior school before she transferred here. She hoped making friends would be at least somewhat easy since she didn't know anyone here. She saw one girl with a special badge but her head was down so she figured best not to approach her so she instead found a seat and set up her things.
PM EMAIL
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 02:18 AM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Occupation / Pukwudgie HoH & Astronomy Professor

Post Count / 410

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Welcome everyone now I'm not going to start off the lesson by having you all introduce yourselves since I would much rather get to what the lesson is about instead. We are going to learn about the planets but I'm going to divide them into the outer and inner planets of the solar system. Now can anyone name the inner planets from memory without looking at your textbooks? I'll give points to someone if they can name all of the inner planets from memory. Iris wanted to challenge the students so she could find out what they knew about the inner planets.

((Class has started if your character joins the class at a later time just post that you were already there.))

--------------------
user posted image

Avatar and signature made by debs graphs
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Lessons | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL