Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Rory Bennett
Quote of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Couple of the Month
Tobias & Callista Virelli
Class of the Month
Dance
Professor of the Month
Pearl Evans
New Student of the Month
Audrey Evans
Adult of the Month
Tobias Virelli

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Lesson One: The Leaf that Predics the Fuure
Professor Dexter Whitfield
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 04:02 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Dexter/ Primadonna

Age / 17

Occupation / Divinations Professor

Post Count / 119

FC / Toby Regbo

Pure / Single / Plotted

On each table are teacups with a leaf on it alongside a teapot. Await further instructions from the professor

This chart is pinned on the board.
user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Dee from Dollhouse!
PM EMAIL
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 03:22 PM

Pukwudgie Prefect

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 53

FC / Annalise Basso

Half-Blood / Single / Unplotted

Charlie entered the room, first of course. Probably why she was made a prefect..well of of the reasons, she was always early to classes. Or maybe everyone was just late. She took a seat near the front and dropped her Jansport backpack down on the floor. She picked up the cup and examined it before carefully putting it back down. She was never big on tea, she much preferred coffee.

She sat there and started to braid her bright red hair so it would be out of the way while she waited for the Professor to arrive.

--------------------
user posted image
Set Made By the Wonderful Audrey Evans user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 02:06 AM

Horned Serpent 7th Year

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 45

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Mati was eager to get started on divinations. He had a fascination for this subject. Especially since he heard the Professor who was teaching this class was cute. He would never really admit it out loud to anyone, but he felt a strong attachment to boys. He saw one of the other houses Prefect and was reminded that he didn't get any Prefect or Head Student badge himself, feeling like he hadn't been giving everything he had in class to show his Head of House or the Headmistress he was worthy of being awarded one of these titles... He knew his younger brother Gio had been made Prefect and the fact annoyed him even more. He looked through his book as he waited for class to start.
PM
^
Sara Milano
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 12:04 AM

Wampus 5th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 15

Occupation /

Post Count / 50

FC / Maia Mitchell

/ Not Telling /

Sara was excited for divination and it had nothing to do with the professor. She noticed her cousin mati and Charlie who she met over the summer. She smiled and walked over to take the seat next to Charlie. She didn't mind not being picked as prefect or head student since she had two more years left to prove herself. She didn't like being the person her sister or her cousin would blame if they got in trouble. She studied her textbooks while she waited for class to start.

--------------------
user posted image

made by winterfall@shadowplay
PM
^
Professor Dexter Whitfield
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 08:09 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Dexter/ Primadonna

Age / 17

Occupation / Divinations Professor

Post Count / 119

FC / Toby Regbo

Pure / Single / Plotted

Dexter was ecstatic when he entered the classroom. He's a professor now! Who would have ever thought he'd land a job anywhere? Well, he's trying to fix his life for Simone, so that's a start. He greeted everyone with a dazzling smile and walked to the front of the room.

Good day, everyone. I'm Professor Whitfield and I will be your Divinations Professor. Let's start with introducing ourselves and answering this question: What do I expect in Divinations and why did I take the class? Who'd like to go first? He said, grinning from ear to ear.

OOC: Everyone who answers the question gets 5 points.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Dee from Dollhouse!
PM EMAIL
^
Charlie Blaire
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 04:33 PM

Pukwudgie Prefect

Nicknames / Char

Age / 13

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 53

FC / Annalise Basso

Half-Blood / Single / Unplotted

Good day, everyone. I'm Professor Whitfield and I will be your Divinations Professor. Let's start with introducing ourselves and answering this question: What do I expect in Divinations and why did I take the class? Who'd like to go first?

Charlie sat up again a little straighter when the Professor started class. She wasn't fully positive yet if she really believed in Divination but she was interested and liked to believe in it.

Charlie also noticed how young the Professor looked. He couldn't have been any older than her oldest brother Alex who was 20.

Being a prefect, Charlie felt she had to be a role model and so she raised her hand first.

After being called on, she stood up. "I'm Charlie Blaire, I'm a 3rd-year Pukwudgie. I took Divination's because I'd like to learn more about it. I expect to see what it's really about. Right now, I'm not really sure if I believe Divination works or not." She blushed slightly because obviously, the Profesor did.

--------------------
user posted image
Set Made By the Wonderful Audrey Evans user posted image
PM
^
Ryker Carson
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 09:03 PM

Thunderbird 7th Year

Nicknames /

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 30

FC / Thomas Doherty

Pureblood / Not Telling / Unplotted

Ryker sat up as he listened to all of the introductions. As he didn't see anyone who wanted to go next he raised his hand and waited to be called on before saying "hi I'm Ryker Carson and I'm a seventh year thunderbird. I took this class because I expected to learn more about the class. I wasn't sure if divination was entirely accurate at all." He sat back down in his seat and listened as the others went and introduced myself.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Lessons | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL