Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Table Seating
Professor Isabella Goethe
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 06:22 AM

Professor

Nicknames / Izzy

Age / 28

Occupation / Headmistress of Ilvermorny

Post Count / 875

FC / Amanda Schull

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

user posted image

--------------------
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM EMAIL
^
Shelton Nowell
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 10:50 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 42

FC /

Pure / /

Shelton couldn't believe that he has never been to the United States just yet. Eh, ever since he graduated Hogwarts, he was more or less just trying to find a job. A little something to do. But maybe what he needed to do was move countries? Surely there was something that he could be doing when in the States, right? Though, all that thinking of what he was going to do, was starting to make him hungry. Just wonderful. Though, he did notice a pizza place in Boston. Now, pizza was something that he can't ever say that he has had before. The boy was used to Chocolate frogs and pumpkin juice. Leave him alone. But a change was good to have, every once in a while. After entering Knead's, Shelton grabbed a menu and made his way over to a chair at some table. Now, how much cheesy goodness could he get himself into?

Professor Iris Callahan
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:01 PM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Occupation / Hufflepuff HoH & Muggle Studies Professor

Post Count / 489

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris was glad that she survived her first term at Ilvermony and she was happy that she did what she thought was a good job at teaching astronomy and leading the pukwudgie house. She knew that there were things that she could improve upon for the next term so that she could hopefully lead her house to a successful term and win the house cup. Still having time she decided to go for pizza since it wasn’t something that she had before. The only thing that she had since moving to the states was coffee. She realized that there was more to the country than coffee. The one thing she didn’t think would happen is running into someone she used to go to school with at Hogwarts. She shrugged as she walked into the pizza place since she thought that anything was possible. Once she ordered a slice of pizza and a beverage she went to go to an open table. She looked over her shoulder and noticed someone familiar but she couldn’t remember what his name was.
Shelton Nowell

--------------------
user posted image

Avatar and signature made by Raven Forge
PM
^
Shelton Nowell
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 11:30 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 42

FC /

Pure / /

Shelton really disliked eating meals by himself. But, he didn't know all too many people as it was, and the fact that he was in the United States right now? Forget it. But when he saw someone make their entrance in the Pizza place, and look at him, he knew that he had to make his opening, right? After all, she was sitting by herself too. Never a problem to join in. Unless they wanted to be by themselves? Shelton grabbed his pizza and made his way over to the table where the girl was sitting. [color]Hey. I saw that you're looking as alone as I was. It's never right to sit by yourself at a Pizza Parlor.[/color] She looked somewhat familiar, but he couldn't place it for the life of him. Unless she ever traveled to the UK or so? That had to have been it. Where have I seen you, before? This is my first time traveling to the states, as well. Shelton gave a scratch of the chin, as he tried to place her face, and where he might have seen her.

Professor Iris Callahan
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 01:45 AM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 489

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

”Could it have been Hogwarts? I went there where I was in the Gryffindor house?” Iris was glad that she came to sit by her but she knew that something about him was familiar like she had met him before. Surely she couldn’t keep track of all of the people that she had met during her time at the school but she did remember certain faces. She thought that maybe she might have seen him around the common room or anywhere else at the school. She was curious to know what brought him to the states but she figured that he might of had his reasons.
Shelton Nowell

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Shelton Nowell
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 08:57 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 42

FC /

Pure / /

Hmmm. She might have had a point. But there were too many people in Gryffindor, to be able to keep track of one. Then, again, he could have run into her plenty of times before, and just never really noticed. How awkward would that really be? I was in Gryffindor as well. So it could have been from Hogwarts. But if you went to Hogwarts, what are you doing out here? Vacationing as well?. That's the only reason people would leave the country that they were from, right? It was probably too expensive to be moving countries every chance that you could get.
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 11:00 PM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 489

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

”The reasons that I’m in the United States is because I got a job as the pukwudgie head of house and astronomy professor where I taught for a term at Ilvermorny and I’m on vacation. How have things been since the departure from Hogwarts?” It was nice for Iris to catch up with an old housemate that she missed seeing. She had her fair share of crushes back then but she didn’t want to admit her feelings for a particular person. She just didn’t want to put her heart out and admit it if the person didn’t like her back.
Shelton Nowell

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Shelton Nowell
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 01:31 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 42

FC /

Pure / /

That sounded pretty interesting. The whole Head of House thing. Shelton didn't really know much as far as it came to Astronomy. There were stars and planets. But really, was there anything else that he needed to know of any importance? This was kind of bad. He remembered taking astronomy when he was a student, but if anyone asked him what went where, and what happened to certain things, he would be lost. No lie. Yeah...Life after Hogwarts has been, uh, amazing. But that Head of House thing sounds pretty great. Of course, he wasn't wanting to blurt out that he was jobless. That would sound kind of lame, and it would definitely be a conversation killer. Plus, he was looking. Just, not as active as he probably could be.
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 01:54 AM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 489

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

”Yeah it’s pretty amazing and I have a wonderful deputy head of house that I’m working with but how has your vacation been? Have you been to anywhere that is interesting?” She wanted to know more about the places that she has been so that maybe she could visit the places that she hasn’t been to before. ”Would you recommend any places to visit maybe someday we could go sightseeing if that is something that you like to do?” She wasn’t sure if he was into that sort of thing but if it wasn’t then maybe she could think of something else.
Shelton Nowell

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Shelton Nowell
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 02:27 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 42

FC /

Pure / /

Truth be told, the girl has probably been there longer than him. After all, she was a Head of House, and he was just vacationing there. Who knew though. Maybe if he liked what he saw in Boston, Shelton would probably just move there and find a job around that area. It was almost impossible for him to find much going on in the United Kingdom, unless he wanted to teach....and that was probably out of the question for him. Honestly, I haven't seen much of anything around here, just yet. But yeah. Sightseeing really does sound like it would be a fun thing to do! Though, won't you be too busy with your Head of House duties, and school stuff? It was cool either way. And even though he would have loved to catch up with a fellow former Gryffindor, the last thing he wanted to do was steal her from her job.
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 01:21 AM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 489

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

”Oh I haven’t heard anything from the headmistress of the school so I assumed that the new term hasn’t started and the students and staff are still on break.” Iris reassured him that he wasn’t taking her away from her head of house responsibilities. ”Is there a place that you would like to go I would be happy to go anywhere?” She thought that she would let him choose since he was probably new to the country. She finished the piece of pizza and thought about ordering another slice. She was just looking forward to catching up with a former housemate.
Shelton Nowell

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Shelton Nowell
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 04:12 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 42

FC /

Pure / /

Well, that was a relief. That they were still on break. That was probably Shelton's favorite part of actually being a student at the school. You know, not actually being at school. Just being on break. But now that he was an adult, it seemed like life was nothing but a big old break. I mean, this is Boston, right? I have heard that there are a lot of places to go here. But, I don't really know much about any of them. I mean, what are you interested in? Surely, we can find something based off that, and just go from there? That was the only problem with trying to figure out where you wanted to go. Too many choices to pick, and if you were anything like him, a complete tourist, then, you were going to have a bad time, trying to find something satisfying.
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 12:15 AM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 489

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

”Yes it is Boston but there is a variety of different places that we could go and visit maybe I could list a couple of places and then we could go from there.” Iris pulled out her map of the area out of her bag and looked at the map closely. ”We could go to the zoo,go to all of the different museums,the aquarium,the harbor,the lighthouse,or Chinatown.” She wasn’t sure what interested him so she just listed a few things that she could think of. She waited patiently as she looked out the window to see what he would have to say about it.
Shelton Nowell

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Shelton Nowell
 Posted: May 15 2018, 09:40 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 42

FC /

Pure / /

Shelton looked at the map that the girl yanked out, and just now realized how big Boston was. Wow. Uh, at least there were going to be a lot of different things they could do there? And he wouldn't have any issues being entertained if he did decide to live there instead of the U.K. Hmm. I mean....the lighthouse sounds kind of nice. Or, I suppose walking around China town? I'm not really sure how much time we would have if we decided one of the museums, or an aquarium. Though, in reality, if you've been to one aquarium, you've pretty much seen them all, right? They all had aquatic being and such.
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: May 18 2018, 09:32 PM

Prof HoH

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 489

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris snapped the map out of Shelton’s hands as she said “I think we should take a walk through chinatown because the lighthouse seems to be more of a romantic spot.” She didn’t think it was a good idea to go up to somewhere romantic unless they were dating. Although if he wanted to go up to the lighthouse then she wouldn’t be opposed to it. She thought that no matter where they went she could use the opportunity to get to know him more. She wouldn’t even mind if he were going to move to the United States from the United Kingdom because that meant she would be able to see him more.
Shelton Nowell

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Knead Pizza | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL