Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Living Room
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 08:51 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 18

Occupation / Danny's Mom and Overall Badass

Post Count / 845

FC / Kat Dennings

Pureblood / Taken / Plotted

Alec hadn’t made that big of an ass of himself, Dulci had been called far worse and as soon as he realized his mistake he had apologized. And it had been a mistake that had been caused by someone else (*cough* Jace *cough*) so clearly there had been no question about forgiving him. She was of the belief that if they made it through that that they could make it through practically anything else. “I’ll have you know many people find that look quite frightening.” She didn’t bother to mention it was really only younger kids and the people who were dumb enough to buy into the rumors that it scared. Anyone that actually knew her well tended to ignore it.

Dulci admittedly wasn’t sure that she wouldn’t accidentally mess up somewhere and give their baby some kind of complex. But Alec’s conviction was contagious and she nodded in agreement. “Of course we can. And I am sure we will have plenty of help.” There was no way Daniel wasn’t going to the most hands-on grandfather in the history of grandfathers and Warren, once he calmed down about the whole thing, wouldn’t be far behind. The suggestion of ice cream made Dulci perk up. “Vanilla cherry with hot fudge, whipped cream, and nuts?”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 03:29 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 222

FC / Paul Wesley

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

Alec had made that big of an ass of himself, she was just too kind to say so and Alec knew it. Even though Jace had been doing it to get under his skin, and he still hadn't forgiven his bonehead of a brother for it either. However, that didn't excuse the horrible things he'd said to her, nothing would ever excuse that or make up for it. Some how they had managed to make it through that and Alec wasn't going to shove his head that far up his ass again so they were going to survive whatever else faced them. "Wimps." He concluded, it was honestly the only explanation that made sense. Their baby was going to have a complex whether she wanted it to or not, it was a Lancaster and Daniel would see to that. "That we will, we may have to fight my father to get the baby back." He told her seriously, he'd seen the man with babies. It didn't even matter if it was a baby related to him either, babies were seemingly the man's only kryptonite. She perked up at ice cream and Alec smiled, he was learning. "Shall we make it or should I just conjure it up?" He asked with a smirk.

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 06:45 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 18

Post Count / 845

FC / Kat Dennings

One of the last traits most anyone else would normally apply to Dulci was kind. But then most anyone else wasn't Alec who got to see a different side of her. Her refusal to say he had made an ass of himself wasn’t kindness though, it was the truth and eventually, she’d get him to see that too. She would also get him to see that he had more than made up for it in everything he had done for her since then and continued to do. “Or maybe I’m just that scary and you are more badass than most.” Dulci raised her eyebrows at Alec in an overdramatic “question that” look.

“I like your father, but he tries to steal our baby and I will shove his wand in uncomfortable places.” If Dulci was going to have to go through months of nausea, stretch marks, and the pain of childbirth Daniel Lancaster was not going to run off with her baby willy-nilly. That wasn’t to say she wasn’t going allow him to see his grandchild, far from it, but he wasn’t going to take it with him everywhere he went. “Conjure it. I don’t want to move, you’re comfortable and I’m feeling needy.”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 02:36 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 222

FC / Paul Wesley

Even if she got super emotional with pregnancy and whatever else it would never change how Alec felt about her, she was his...what did those muggles say? Ah yes, she was his ride or die. While her sediments were admirable when it came to helping him think better of his past flaws and the wrongs he'd committed against her she wouldn't change his mind, he knew what he'd done was heinous and nothing was going to change that ever. "We can go with that." He replied with a smirk. He was not about to tell her she was kind of a marshmallow sometimes and that was why he wasn't scare of her glares, although maybe he felt that way because he really knew her. However, in typical Dulcinea fashion her next comment had him busting into laughter, she really had a way with words. "It'll be fine, once the baby needs feeding or changing he'll hand it back over. Though I would like to still see you do that." He replied, probably sounding way too chipper about the idea. Alec conjured ice cream with all the toppings he could think of for her. "There Pet." He said kissing her head.

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

PM EMAIL
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 07:02 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 18

Post Count / 845

FC / Kat Dennings

It was a good thing she was Alec’s ride or die as Dulci might have been an occasional marshmallow, but she was still the kind of person that once someone belonged to her they were hers basically for life and Alec was at the top of her “people that belong to me” list. “Don’t smirk at me. I suspect it's what got us in this position in the first place.” She had a well-documented weakness for Alec’s smirk and while she couldn’t pinpoint when she’d gotten pregnant if she could it wouldn’t have surprised Dulci if it hadn’t started with her jumping on Alec after he smirked at her.

When Alec started laughing Dulci grinned. She had been of the opinion since they met that he didn’t laugh nearly enough. “He had better. I’ll make your father all the ugly sweaters you want to amuse you, but I’d rather not go near his uncomfortable places.” The thought made her cringe. Daniel might be attractive, but he was older than Warren and had kids older than her. The appearance of the ice cream wiped the grimace off her face though. Reaching out she picked up the ice cream and stuck a large spoonful in her mouth. Dulci moaned before taking the spoon out of her mouth. “I love you and because of that, I will share. Want some?”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 02:50 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 222

FC / Paul Wesley

Alec was happy with Dulcinea and he didn't see that changing at all, she was the woman for him and he'd known it for awhile now. Being pregnant didn't change any of that either, mushy stuff included, so she didn't need to worry about that. She scolded him for smirking and Alec just got more amused and continued smirking. "It may have been a contributing factor but it is not the only reason." He told her seriously. Perhaps the fact they went at it like animals in heat all the time had something to do with it. Part of the reason Alec smirked so much was because he knew it made her jump on him, and that was a perk really. Alec was probably a lot more serious then he should be but that was a side effect of being a Lancaster, and Daniel's firstborn son. "He will, but he will be an always willing babysitter. I'd prefer you left my father's places alone." He told her honestly, talk about that possibly getting awkward. If her face was anything to go by she was feeling the same way too, although at the sight of ice cream she visiably perked up. He watched her eat and felt relaxed, everything was going to be okay. "I love you too Pet, so much. No thank you, that is all your's." He told her, just enjoying cuddling her.

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

PM EMAIL
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 08:00 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 18

Post Count / 845

FC / Kat Dennings

Dulci hadn’t expected that her telling Alec not to smirk would actually make him stop. Still, she gave him a small pout on general principle. She was gestating his baby so the least he could do is pretend to agree with her. Notwithstanding, if he had been the type of guy to do that it was likely she’d not have fallen in love with him in the first place and thus not be in a situation where he would need to pretend. “It’s a major reason. It’s not my fault it makes me want to engage in adult activities with you.” Of course, they went at it like animals in heat, they had very short windows of time together to make up for all the months spent apart while she was at school. Although, spending months away from each other might be at an end now that she had even more reason to implement her plan to not return to Hogwarts.

Truthfully at this point, the idea of being near anyone’s places but Alec’s was a bit cringe-inducing in her and that went double for his family. That must be what love did to you. And of course, she perked up at the ice cream because it was a proven scientific fact that copious amounts of sugar made everything better. She took another couple of bites then leaned down to put the bowl on the coffee table before snuggling back into Alec. “I’ve got to find a book about being knocked up. Oddly, it's not a topic covered in my manners books. Or the smut ones.”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 03:18 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 222

FC / Paul Wesley

Dulcinea pouted at him and Alec couldn't help but smile, now was not the time to mention that her pouting was adorable to him as he knew it wouldn't help the situation at all. Although her statement had him in stitches, she just had this magic way of wording everything. "Well I guess I should be punished for corrupting your innocence then." Alec was teasing of course. Besides punishment would likely just lead to the aforementioned adult activities so it would be a win anyways. To be honest he didn't see a problem with how much they went at it, it was great. Sure this had happened and it was good, so even then Alec couldn't be mad about it. If the idea of being near anyone else's parts was cringe-worthy to her it made him see red, bad things would happen and then Alec would end up BACK in Azkaban. He would tell you one trip had been enough too, so he didn't want to book a long term residence. "We can go together whenever you feel like it. We both need to know, and as far as I know Daniel hasn't made a section of the Lancaster handbook on being a dad." He grinned.

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

PM EMAIL
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 08:00 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 18

Post Count / 845

FC / Kat Dennings

Often times Dulci spoke the way she did because she was trying to sound classy and less like a teenager. Adult activities sounded better to her than saying his smirk made her want to strip him naked and spend hours sexing him up. “You didn’t corrupt my innocence, but I can add that to the agenda for tonight if you like.” She didn’t see a problem with the amount of fornication they were engaging in either but believed the frequency would eventually lower. That day was a day she was not looking forward to.

Alec wasn’t allowed to go back to Azkaban. It was that simple and not up for discussion. So it was good for the both of them that as far as she was concerned other people didn’t have anything she was interested in. Still, it was a sentiment she understood, feeling the same way about finding out Alec was anywhere near someone else’s bits she would hurt everyone involved. “Maybe after the appointment?” She needed to make a list of all the things that they needed to do before the baby came, hopefully, that would make it all seem less overwhelming. “Wait...is there really a Lancaster handbook?” She wouldn’t put it past Daniel to have started one, but with as many kids as he had Dulci would have been certain that he’d added a fatherhood section.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 06:15 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 222

FC / Paul Wesley

Alec didn't care how Dulcinea sounded when she spoke, he would love her even if she started babbling and hooting like a howler monkey. If he her cared about something silly like that he wouldn't have impregnated her, even accidentally. "Do I really have to wait until tonight? Or can we reorganize the agenda?" Alec asked her, smirking again of course. He knew how to use his assets to the best of his abilities, not that he would take advantage of her or anything. Now there really wasn't a need to be cautious about things because she was already knocked up, really what worse thing could happen? As long as she was willing to get down he would do it with her as often as possible no matter what. Thank god Alec had no major return plans to the slammer but one could never say never, he never intended on ending up there in the first place and we all know how that had turned out. "When's the appointment?" Not like he had a schedule to clear, he was just excited. "Of course not." He said, then paused. "At least I don't think so, but with my father you never know." He said, shrugging.

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

PM EMAIL
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 09:04 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 18

Post Count / 845

FC / Kat Dennings

It wasn’t because Alec cared about how she sounded, Dulci knew he didn’t and often times she was able to speak more freely around him, it was because other people cared. If you didn’t sound so much like a teenager, you didn’t get treated so much like a teenager. “I suppose we can, although I was looking forward to the ravishing I had scheduled for after lunch.” Considering that she was just as willing to get down whenever he wanted as he was when she wanted it would be very hard for him to take advantage of her, even with the unfair advantage of what his smirk did to her.

As far as she was concerned Alec had a very demanding schedule consisting of providing on demand cuddling, putting up with her on her bad days, vetoing her not so safe plans, and in general giving her a reason to be a functioning human being. “Day after tomorrow at 11. I could have gone sooner, but I had them schedule it while Jace would be busy.” Dulci liked Jace, but had quickly realized the potential minefield running into him in the maternity ward would cause, at least before Alec had the chance to tell Daniel himself. “Don’t get my hopes up like that! I was looking forward to reading it and learning how to be broody and mysterious.”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
Alec Lancaster
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 06:46 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 222

FC / Paul Wesley

Alec was in love with Dulcinea and he didn't care if she chose to be proper or not, in fact being improper kind of made her so much fun in his opinion. "Well if you worked in a ravishing after lunch then I suppose we can leave the schedule as is." Alec replied dramatically, like it was some sort of hardship or something. Of course they both liked to do the deed so it wasn't like anyone was taking advantage of everyone, in fact if they didn't like it so much they probably wouldn't have ended up in this situation-her pregnant. Alec loved his schedule, even if she considered herself demanding but making her happy was his only job as far as he was concerned. "I can make it then." He ignored the mention of his numskull brother. He firmly believed Jace had taken the job so he could look at lady bits all day, the only way he'd ever be able to in Alec's opinion. His brother looking at his girlfriend's lady bits, job or not, would have ended badly for everyone. "You could always ask." He mused, hoping she would.

--------------------
user posted image
crissie2389 @ DA

PM EMAIL
^
Dulcinea Whitfield
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 07:53 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Dulci

Age / 18

Post Count / 845

FC / Kat Dennings

Dulci was in a secret panic. They had a baby. A tiny little baby that they were responsible for. Whoever at St. Mungos was responsible for allowing them to come home with such a fragile creature needed to be fired immediately. What if she dropped their son on the floor? Or if he got sick? Even though she’d helped Warren raise the twins her mind was still swirling with all the horrible things that could happen now that she was officially a parent. All she could hope is that Alec didn’t realize how totally unqualified she was and take their son away for his own safety.

She’d not been this worked up yesterday when they got home from St. Mungos, but Dulci had all night to work herself up and in typical fashion for herself had done so. The only thing keeping her sane was the knowledge that Warren had clearly been over his head when the twins were born and he was doing okay. If Warren could handle two newborns and a teenage girl at the same time, she could handle one small baby who as far as she was concerned was absolutely perfect in every way.

Danny had been sleeping upstairs and she’d heard him wake up and start fussing so Dulci had gone upstairs to do a diaper change and bring him downstairs. Coming into the room with him in her arms she had to grin, all her fears aside she had the perfect family and she would fight anyone that disagreed. After passing her son over to his father of course. Sitting down in her favorite spot Dulci looked between Danny and Alec. “We make a cute baby. All other parents should be jealous. That said, how against trying for another one as soon as I'm healed would you be?” She didn't want there to be a huge age gap between siblings so they would have someone to play with and not be like her and her sister.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL