|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|Hogwarts School Online > CHARACTER CLAIMS & APPS > The Face Claim|
|Posted by: Mirror of Erised Jan 18 2012, 01:28 PM|
|Posted by: Mirror of Erised Jan 16 2014, 12:51 PM|
Instructions to claim your celebrity face:
1. Copy the below code. If you do not have 10 RP posts (not sign ups) do not attempt to claim a face. You must be sorted in order to claim a face.
2. Send "mirror of erised" a personal message and PASTE this code in the message. When pasted, REMOVE the asterisks (*) from the code.
3. Make sure you have posted ten times on the board. This does NOT mean that you PM the mirror ten times. This means that you have posted on the forums, (i.e. in classes or on the train) ten times, without spamming. You get your ten posts by RPing with other people.
4. Make sure you have checked and double checked the list of faces already claimed so that you do not choose one that has been taken or is in Alumni status.
5. Make sure you have pasted the code correctly! Remove the (*) when you fill out your PM.
6. The Face Claim is updated one to two times per month. DO NOT PM the mirror of erised to ask why it is not done, unless it has been three weeks since you submitted your post.
7. You may not receive a reply from the mirror of erised, UNLESS there is something wrong.
8. You may claim a face that someone has already IF they have not been actively writing on the site for 30 days or more, unless they are in Alumni Status (See Rules Above).
9. You may share a face with someone IF that writer agrees and PM's the mirror of erised to notify of the changes. If they tell you no, please respect that.
10. If you are changing your face claim from one you originally chose, then please tell the mirror of erised in your PM, both your old and your new face claim. Please do not make this a monthly request. Characters should only have a few face claims throughout their lifetimes to allow for age changing and to keep continuity for other writers.
11. You may only add a signature and avatar AFTER you have been approved and added to the wall. Signatures and avatars must also follow the PG-13 Guidelines
12. You may reserve a face for a week, it will be removed after that. To reserve a face, PM Mirror of Erised the code below
|Posted by: Mirror of Erised May 14 2016, 11:59 PM|
The Face Claim Rules have been newly decreed as of the Year 2040, and should be revisited by all current, active members.
|Posted by: Mirror of Erised Mar 14 2017, 06:35 PM|
The Face Claim Rules have been newly decreed as of the Year 2041, and should be revisited by all current, active members.