Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Rory Bennett
Quote of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Couple of the Month
Tobias & Callista Virelli
Class of the Month
Dance
Professor of the Month
Pearl Evans
New Student of the Month
Audrey Evans
Adult of the Month
Tobias Virelli

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

The Big Night, TAG: Trent Carpenter
Aimee Ryan
 Posted: Jan 30 2015, 04:18 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 785

FC / I'll be everything that I want to be I am confidence in insecurity I am a voice yet waiting to be heard I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear round the world... And I'm a one girl revolution

Pure / / owl

His night had finally arrived, after what seemed like simultaneously the shortest and longest month of Aimee's life. It was Trent's big night and she wanted to be there without drawing attention away from him. Though, who would be expecting a famous Quidditch player at an art opening? But just to be safe, she'd dressed in a simple white dress and tried hard to avoid any reporters or anyone with cameras at the event. And it was working perfectly. She couldn't help but sigh as she watched him shine. His work really was amazing.

Somewhere, about an hour before the party would be ending her high heels started to hurt her feet and slipped up beside Trent in a quiet moment where no one was asking him about his work. "I'm so proud of you, Bear." She beamed up at him. "Your work seems to be a hit, I'm actually a little jealous of all the people demanding your attention tonight." She faked a little pout. She was thrilled for him, beyond words.

She also had something she wanted to tell him though. He'd shown up a month ago and completely turned her life on its head, but in a good way. He'd been patient and she knew she only had a month before he would be going back home. Unless...well she couldn't let herself think about that right now. If she thought about it she would chicken out and break her own heart letting him just go back to his life, that didn't include her. She wanted to tell him tonight, she just had to find the right moment.
PM
^
Trent Carpenter
 Posted: Feb 6 2015, 05:50 AM
Trent Carpenter

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 0

FC /

/ /

Trent was a bundle of nerves as the night approached for his exhibit opening. He wasn't used to all the media attention. He had to stop and ask Aimee how she actually did it. Handle the damn press and media at all times. Have a normal life. But that was something he would discuss with her later as the night approached and all thoughts of being famous flew out the window. The moment the man stepped into the art exhibit, he felt like he would be sick. Aimee did everything to calm his nerves. His heart raced with anticipation as the gallery director announced his presence. Clapping and enthusiasm went around the crowd, and Trent could do nothing more then grin, wave and try to surprise the redness creeping into his cheeks.

After coaxing from Aimee, and being pulled from person to person, hours passed. Trent was starving, having not touched any food since they had gotten there. He made his way to the buffet table and went to grab a piece of something or another when Aimee put her arm into the crook of his, the man almost groaned hoping it wasn't someone else trying to get his attention, till he felt that familiar touch of Aimee's. Her voice accompanying it. The damn yank was so pleased he grinned and put his free hand on her hand that was hooked into his arm, leaning in besides her and grinning at her words.

"Did you see it, Dove? Did you see the painting, the dove painting? I wanted to show you it myself." the man frowned, chewed on his lip, and nodded to her jealousy comment, "Hence wanting to show you myself. I've missed you." he turned now to face her and pulled her hands to bring her closer to him, kissing her softly before groaning against her lips as his stomach growled, "Ugh.. I'm starving."
^
Aimee Ryan
 Posted: Feb 6 2015, 03:17 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 785

FC / I'll be everything that I want to be I am confidence in insecurity I am a voice yet waiting to be heard I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear round the world... And I'm a one girl revolution

Pure / / owl

She gave his arm a little squeeze. He'd been dazzling people all night, just the way she knew he would. She watched him all night, she couldn't help it. He was so handsome. She wanted the world for him, to give it to him. "I haven't seen it yet. Well just glanced, I've been waiting for the end of the night when you can show me yourself." She beamed up at him. Aimee happily let Trent pull her close for a kiss. It didn't cross her mind that someone from the Daily Prophet or a magazine might get a picture of them. "But first let's get you fed." She slipped her hands from his and rubbed his belly. "Poor tumtums. Can't have my Bear wasting away." She flexed her fingers to tickle his stomach a bit.

Aims didn't wait for Trent to make himself a plate. She grabbed one and started piling food on it for him. She found it rather hard to believe she still remembered all the foods he liked and disliked. Not that there was much to like or dislike about the buffet. It was all pretty much cheese, finger sandwiches and raw veggies. She offered up one the little bit size sandwiches to him. She looked up into his eyes and her heart beat faster. She wanted to take care of him and...to love him.

"I may have let slip to a magazine writer who recognized me that we're dating." She said softly. The petite brunette broke into a girlish giggle. There was something exciting about saying it out loud. She got so caught up in her joy that she just couldn't wait a moment longer. She'd watched him all night, telling herself that what she wanted to say could wait until they went home to celebrate his success. She could wait no more, however. "I wanted to tell you this later, when we were alone, but I just can't wait. I'm in Trent. I am all in. Me and you. If you'll have me." He'd had a month to be around, to see how much time and energy she had to devote to her son. She just hoped he still wanted to be with, to take the whole package and try and make it work.
PM
^
Trent Carpenter
 Posted: Feb 7 2015, 05:48 PM
Trent Carpenter

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 0

FC /

/ /

Trent gave her a sorta pout, true he did want to show her the painting himself, but he nodded and was about to whisk her away when she started to rub his stomach and pile on food onto a plate for him. Grabbing the sandwich in hand he devoured it in a few bites, licking his lips and grinning. The man had to raise his brow as she attempted to tickle him, shaking his head. She must have forgotten that he wasn't ticklish not easily anyways. Of course when she kissed him again and offered up something to him. First telling him that she might have let it slipped to the paparazzi they were dating then telling him that she was all in, Trent's jaw went slack.

Hunger forgotten. He blinked a few times over then finally it all clicked a grin appeared on his face slowly as he pulled her into his arms and picked her up hugging her and chuckling. The cameras went mental at this point, clicking away. Trent of course hadn't notice, kissing her fiercely. Surely this would make front page news by the morning.
^
Aimee Ryan
 Posted: Feb 8 2015, 02:15 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 785

Pure / / owl

She'd worked really hard to keep her personal life out of the papers as much as possible. She wanted Wes to get as normal a childhood as she could give him. She didn't want to burden Lysander with press attention and she certainly didn't want that for Trent either. And as he stared at her, blinking and not talking her heart began to race. Shite. He's changed his mind... Aims thought until he started to smile.

She threw her arms around him and kissed back forgetting all about the press, the gallery, hell everything except the strong arms holding her and the man attached to them. The paparazzi were getting one heck of a show as she pressed her body against his. She finally remembered herself when her lungs burned demanding oxygen. "Can I take that as a yes?" She asked breathlessly looking up into his eyes. Merlin she hoped so. "And sorry about the press. I try to keep my personal life out of it." She whispered, still not detangling herself from him.

She wasn't sure how long they shared the moment, it seemed like hours. She didn't want to let go of him. Reality would set in soon enough. For now, she just wanted the elation and him. Her eye sparkled, her love and joy evident in them.
PM
^
Trent Carpenter
 Posted: Feb 19 2015, 06:05 AM
Trent Carpenter

Nicknames /

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 0

FC /

/ /

Trent's writer, was like go team go! Suddenly getting a burst of muse all over the place.

So as Trent held Aimee in his arms and kissed her, the man smiled against her lips and pulled back slightly to get a good look at her. The cameras? Pfft, he didn't care about no stinking cameras. This was like something he had been hoping would happen, it finally was happening after what felt like an eternity. He gazed at her with a grin and nodded a simple, "yes" not daring to take his eyes off her. Of course when she mentioned the press, it all clicked. He blinked and he turned in their direction, giving a grin and a wave, "She said yes!" he chuckled.

Grabbing her hand the man, took her away before anyone could get a word in, of course they were all calling after them and trying to get to them, but her body guard who seemed to come out of no where gave them safe harbor to a private part of the museum. Alone at last, the man pulled her behind a tapestry and pointed to the wall, "There's Dove..." he said proudly, pointing at the painting.
^
Aimee Ryan
 Posted: Feb 19 2015, 02:03 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 785

Pure / / owl

The night was turning out better than she could have ever hoped. This was it. He was hers. Finally, after years of life being in the way they were together. Dark thoughts of how her last finally had failed tried to creep in and she shoved them away. No. She was not going to second guess this. She was not going to let fear and doubt ruin it. His words to the press made her laugh and simultaneously think now they're going to think we're getting married with an inward groan. She was going to need a PR manager for this one.

She ran with him, her writer unaware that she had a body guard but thankful for it. She laughed and tried to catch her breath. The short run alone didn't cause the breathlessness. No, Trent did that. He stole it with his kisses. She felt giddy. She wanted to shout from the rooftops. Instead she followed his attention to the painting. To say she couldn't believe the painting would be a lie. She knew he was talented. Aimee knew Trent would be remembered as a great artist, maybe long after she was forgotten as a Quidditch star. But the moment was unbelievable. Staring at a work that was his heart poured out on a canvas to her.

"It's amazing." She whispered. The were the only words that made it from her brain to her mouth. She seemed to having a hard time saying anything, which for Aimee was quite rare. She turned to him again, tempted to cast a spell that would keep anyone from hearing them and then do a whole lot more than snog in the museum. She was sure her expression communicated those thoughts loud and clear. She was never good at hiding anything from this man and she had no reason to. "You're amazing, Trenton Carpenter. And I am lucky to call you mine."
PM
^
Trent Carpenter
 Posted: Feb 27 2015, 12:30 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 4

FC /

Pure / /

The broad brush strokes of the painting captured the only thing on Trent's mind when painting this piece. Aimee, the little girl he watched grow up. The one that scraped her knee when she fell and they were playing outside her house, summer before second year. The girl that blossomed into a beautiful teenager and the woman standing before him now. It wasn't just her, it was her soul how he saw it, a collection of many things in the painting that seemed to move when you gazed at it long enough. It was his winning piece that had landed him this entire gig. The man was proud of it, it took him years to paint it, he hadn't properly finished it until after her son was born. When that piece of him was broken and hurt by the turn of events.

His writer was completely just letting the character talk to him about things and making things up and it seemed fitting. Trent however was looking right at Aimee, to gauge her reaction. The man grinned, his chest swelling up as he took a deep breath expelled the air from his lungs. Honestly he was relieved she didn't hate it. He held her hand and tugged her towards it to get closer, pointing to a small cottage with fields of sunflowers behind it. "Does that place look familiar?" he asked her, letting her writer figure it out and make it up on her own.

Her words had him turning towards her with a warm smile as he pulled her in and hugged her close, "No I'm not, I just had really good muse." he chuckled burying his face in the crook of her neck.
PM
^
Aimee Ryan
 Posted: Feb 27 2015, 01:13 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 785

Pure / / owl

She found it hard to breathe looking at the painting. She had no idea if anyone else in the museum knew that it wasn't just a simple painting. It wasn't like the Mona Lisa, a portrait of a woman. It was her entire being on a canvas. The was she was sure Trent must have seen her. Her heart broke and rejoiced all at once. The slender brunette let him pull her forwards, out of their little hiding spot. It was hard to truly take in the entire work. The difficulty came because she had no idea after all those years apart he could still capture her very soul like that. Her eyes moved over the work studying it, while memories and images flashed across her mind.

"Of course I remember." She'd tried to grow sunflowers behind her own cottage here in Portree but it hadn't worked. She wasn't a gardener. If she closed her eyes now though, she could smell those sunflowers and feel the warm sun on her skin. "Of course I remember that cottage. Down the road from your parent's ranch. We always said we'd live there one day. You went and stole me sunflowers from the garden one day. Just to see me smile." She remembered that day like it was yesterday. One day she commented how much she loved the flowers and wanted some of her own. The next, there he was holding a handful of them out to her, the knife he'd used to cut them poking out of his back pocket.

Her cheeks colored red when he basically called her his muse. She buried her fingers in his hair and nuzzled his cheek. "Muse. Schmuse. You are are way talented. You're going to be famous and people are going to pay thousands for your masterpieces. But that one, I want to buy. When the show closes of course." No way was she letting that piece go to anyone else. It was too special to let it go to just anyone. She kissed him softly. "I can't wait to see what else you create." Then she got a very wicked idea. The idea was delicious and devious and could be. She also hoped it would be as fun in reality as the idea was in her head. She'd have to do some research on where to get what she would need. "Perhaps one day even your muse can also be your canvas." She waggled her brows at him. Was it time to get out there yet? She definitely had one thing on her mind now. And since her parents had Wes for the whole weekend...
PM
^
Trent Carpenter
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 02:36 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 4

FC /

Pure / /

Trent was beyond thrilled that Aimee remembered that day. It was that very day that he had fell for her, of course he hadn't known what the feels were. Not till it was too late to do something about it. Though jealousy was there before she left, the man was a little slow in realizing his true feelings till it was too late. But now? Now he was positive how he felt and it wasn't too late, her reaction to everything was a clear signal that he was finally doing something right.

As Aimee curled her fingers in his hair, the man grinned and even chuckled at her words. His brows shooting up and disappearing into his hairline, it was his turn to blush because, "It's already reserved for you. It was going to be a surprise, but you kinda beat me to the punch. A private buyer wanted to shell out a cool million for it. Some quidditch star." at this Trent shrugged and frowned slightly. But all thoughts of jealousy were out the window with her next statement.

Again his brows shot up and he held a wicked grin on his lips as he realized what she meant , "you're insane. The publicity is going to kill you, woman." but it actually dawned on him and at this he smirked even more, "Or we could get out of here and I could practice?" the man grinned like a cat who had caught a mouse and tugged her out of the back entrance of the museum. Not even giving her a chance to say no.
PM
^
Aimee Ryan
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 01:55 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / single

Age / 27

Occupation /

Post Count / 785

Pure / / owl

Of course someone had wanted the painting. It was magnificent. She couldn't believe they'd been willing to offer a million for it! Yes, she could easily pay the same for it and not worry about it. Living in the small cottage and being smart with her money, after frivolous spending the first year, she'd saved up quite a bit. She had a fund all set up for Wes that would more than pay for college or whatever he wanted after magic school. Then she wanted to know who had wanted to purchase it and did they understand who was splashed across that canvas.

"You turned down a million dollars. For me?" She would make sure he was compensated for the painting. In several ways. One of them would be the form of an anonymous donation. Having a personal accountant was a beautiful thing sometimes. She watched as he realized what she had been saying. And he said exactly what she hoped he would. "Read my mind, baby." She chuckled as she went with him. She had to remind herself not to run as they got away from the building and apparated home.
PM
^
Deputy HM Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Sep 25 2016, 04:35 PM

Governor

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 2025

FC / Adelaide Kane

Pureblood / Dating / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

Slytherins follow the links before you PM questions!

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL