Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

A long time no see talk, Tag: Dimitri Dolgorukov
Samantha Brayden
 Posted: Feb 20 2015, 12:06 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames / single

Age / 28

Occupation /

Post Count / 505

FC / “Music is the universal language of mankind and I am its deliverer"

Pure / / https://media.m-penny.com/files/instance-06/main_photo/2013/05/04/14/00/3b49f1cb9fcd19638e4a6d5859fc6975.jpg

Sammie's outfit

With the tour on a little bit of a break, Sammie was glad to have some time to herself. She loved her fans, but there were times that she missed the being to able to hold an actual conversation instead of always being asked about an autograph. Michael her bodyguard had Maddie with him visiting his family in London, whom had come in for the show from hawaii. She was the only one other than Krissy that she had trusted to take maddie anywhere. Stepping into one of the coffee shops, Sammie took off her sunglasses, tucking them into her pocket, as a few kids came up to her asking for an autograph "sure" She smiled, taking the pen and signing a few things for them then smiling to them as they ran off.

So much for time to herself.

She couldnt help but laugh. So was the life of a celebrity. Stepping up to the counter, Sammie ordered a butterscotch scone and a black coffee, taking it to an empty table outside, just as the lights turned on outside, seeing as it was just getting dark.
PM EMAIL YAHOO
^
Dimitri Dolgorukov
 Posted: Feb 20 2015, 05:35 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 50

FC /

Pure / /

Dimitri arrived early, as usual, followed by Nyx, the large black dog, also as usual. In his line of work it was preferable to get early to any meeting to survey the area, specially after recent turn of events. So from afar, and feeling like a creepy stalker, he saw her arrive.

He could tell she was trying to blend in, to look normal, but her celebrity status made that impossible sometimes: some kids recognized her and asked for an autograph. Dimitri couldn't understand how could she stand it, to deal with so many people, everyone wanting to know about every detail of her life, wanting a piece of her not taking into consideration that maybe she just wanted to have a drink in peace. Dimitri wasn't exactly a social butterfly, and if he had his way, he would live in a secluded place with no one to talk to, well, this wasn't exactly true; he was the one who asked her to meet, wasn't he?

Dressed in his usual dark coat, Dimitri made his way up to her table. "Hello Samantha..." and stared at her a few seconds with a faint smile "long time...".
PM
^
Samantha Brayden
 Posted: Feb 20 2015, 09:14 PM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames / single

Age / 28

Occupation /

Post Count / 505

Pure / / https://media.m-penny.com/files/instance-06/main_photo/2013/05/04/14/00/3b49f1cb9fcd19638e4a6d5859fc6975.jpg

Samantha looked up, hearing his familiar voice "dimitri...long time...I see you brought..nyx right?" She nodded, a faint smile playing on her lips as she motioned towards the chair. She was glad he messaged Her. She quite enjoyed his company, but in his Line of work, she knew it was typically to be gone like that.

"You look well" she smiled, her hands gripping her cup "coffee..?" She offered as she looked to him. Waiting for a moment, sammie took off her sunglasses "so you said you wanted to talk?" She said to him, taking a sip of her coffee then setting it down.

She still had those old feeling for him and she knew things were hard for him. Though a lot has changed since she last saw him. She now had a child and was taking care of her all on her own.
PM EMAIL YAHOO
^
Dimitri Dolgorukov
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 02:58 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 50

FC /

Pure / /

Dimitri sat down still smiling, "Yes" he said turning quickly to see the animagus dog who just sat next to Dimitri "I was meaning to leave her at home but she needed to get out and see people", Nyx turned around to face the street and half closed her eyes to enjoy the dim sun light coming down through the clouds, sometimes Dimitri wondered if she was still human or not. It was getting harder and harder to tell.

He sighed inwardly and turned towards Samantha "I wanted to apologize for leaving like that..." he said thoughtfully "at the moment I thought it was for the best for the both of us, but, now I see that I should have find a way to tell you.., I can't go into much detail, just know that I didn't had much choice". She knew what he did for a leaving, but he still felt bad.

He knew a lot of things had changed, but still hoped that some of the friendship they had was still there. A girl came from behind the counter to see if Dimitri was going to order something, so he asked for a large coffee. When the girl left, Dimitri looked up again to see what Samantha had to say.

PM
^
Samantha Brayden
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 03:09 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames / single

Age / 28

Occupation /

Post Count / 505

"It's ok dimitri...I know you cant...no need to apologize " sammie nodded as she sipped on her coffee, pushing away her half eaten scone "A lot has changed..yea I must admit I've missed you" she said as she Looked to the waitress that just left "my daughter has been taking up a lot of my time..As well as my shows..but there have been many a night when I've wanted to just owl you...eveN if it was just a hello" she said.

Adjusting in her seat, sammie looked to him "anything new with you?" She asked "I've been busy...divorced...no idea why I married the guy..and I have a daughter." She said as she sat down her empty cup "I really did enjoy your company...even if our meeting.. Was rather peculiar..I missed you"
PM EMAIL YAHOO
^
Dimitri Dolgorukov
 Posted: Feb 23 2015, 06:27 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 50

FC /

Pure / /

Somehow the fact that she accepted his apology made him feel worse. Her resigned attitude made him think that she was expecting to be let down by him, that she didn't really trusted him to stay. She was right.

A hint of surprise filled his eyes as she mentioned her daughter. He couldn't picture her with a kid, though. With her busy lifestyle and schedule, who would have time to have one, let alone to raise one. Kids wasn't something that he even considered for himself, not even back when he was engaged.

"I missed you too..."
he said finally, then added "I-..., nothing new with me, not really. I just got back and I'm getting in contact with my family again, I guess..". Somewhere along the line Dimitri was caught up with his job so much, that now was impossible for him to be something else, to think about plans or friends or anything that didn't involve a contract to someone's head.

He then tried to take her attention away from him and asked with honest curiosity "what's her name?, I mean, your daughter, what's her name?" trying to walk around the divorce talk. He figured it wasn't something she wanted to talk about. Not that he was intuitive when it came to human relations, but he didn't mean to pry. Much. "Is she like you? you have a picture?..".
PM
^
Samantha Brayden
 Posted: Feb 23 2015, 06:49 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames / single

Age / 28

Occupation /

Post Count / 505

"Her name is Madeline...she's a bit of a social butterfly fir her age...She's with Michael...you remember...brick my bodyguard..he's visiting family in London" She said as she looked to him, pulling out a picture of maddie.

Sipping on her coffee, sammy Looked up to him for a moment "do you ever think abouT...being able to settle down" She said, her head hanging down a bit, old feeling come Rushing back as she wondered what he'd say.

PM EMAIL YAHOO
^
Dimitri Dolgorukov
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 11:58 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 50

FC /

Pure / /

Dimitri took the picture and looked at it. He could see the resemblance, in the eyes maybe.

Giving back the picture he shook his head and gave half a shrug while answering "not lately.., I'm not even sure if us Dolgorukovs settle down" he chuckled "for doing what we do, we need space to move and act, I don't think anyone would accept it just like that..." indeed, it was hard to be in a relationship with anyone of the family members. For example, after several months of not seeing her fiance, Dimitri's girlfriend had broke it off, and rightfully so. But Dimitri didn't feel bad about it. For him, that engagement wasn't something real, he had accepted it because his parents had arranged it and it was his duty to honor their word..., but now, he wasn't even sure if he could have gone through with it.

"how about you, why did you got married?" he asked her.
PM
^
Samantha Brayden
 Posted: Feb 25 2015, 05:51 AM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames / single

Age / 28

Occupation /

Post Count / 505

"I understand...the need to move around..not sure when you'd be home" she said, looking to him with a nod "It's understandable...with your work" she said.

When he asked about why she married, Sammie chuckled a But "honestly..I have no f****** clue...one mistake I wish I could erase...but then itd Be different..though the divorce has been final forever... she said as she Sat there, looking to him. She wondered what would have happened between them.

SHe wasn't sure how to ask about What almost happened between them All those years ago.

Shaking her head, sammie crossed Her legs off to the side as she took a sip Of her coffee "I don't know why..I mean..I honestly must have had some momentary lapse of judgement...besides...there was always someone else on my mind.." She said, taking a sip of her coffee, not actually speaking the name of who she had been thinking about.
PM EMAIL YAHOO
^
Dimitri Dolgorukov
 Posted: Feb 27 2015, 02:57 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 50

FC /

Pure / /

He nodded in understanding. And actually, maybe a little relieved: she was married not out of love or anything like that, she even admitted it was a mistake. But what about them, did she thought of them as a mistake too? maybe, they were young at the time and Dimitri had been going through some hard times, full of internal doubts. At the time he did thought it was a mistake to fall for her. But that didn't stop them from getting close. Then everything happened so fast; he had to leave, Bangladesh, a new set of scars and some new nightmares...

They weren't kids anymore, and needed to be cautious because others were depending on them. Specially her, with a daughter.

He took a drink from his cup and then raised his eyes towards her "I'm just glad I got to talk to you again" then added "what about Madeline, I hope the divorce wasn't too hard on her. My parents never got divorced but I think my father faked his own death just to get rid of us" he laughed softly, it was a terrible thing to say about his parents, but it was the truth, sometimes he wished they actually got separated just to see them happy.
PM
^
Samantha Brayden
 Posted: Feb 27 2015, 07:49 PM

Avada Kedavra'ed

Nicknames / single

Age / 28

Occupation /

Post Count / 505

"Ive missed talking to you too" she said, Sipping on her tea then setting it down again "maddie is adjusting well... You remember my friend Krissy..She's been with her a lot..seems to be ok.." She added.

Looking to him for a moment, sammie thought back to the days, and some nights that they hung out together. Old feelings that seemed to have Been there all this te still remained.

They were younger and though the way they met was untraditional, she still had feelings none the less "You know...you were never a mistake to me..." She said, Needing to clear the air about the past between Them "I wish there was still an us"
PM EMAIL YAHOO
^
Deputy HM Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Sep 25 2016, 04:35 PM

Governor

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 1871

FC / Adelaide Kane

Pureblood / Dating / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

user posted imageuser posted image

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

Slytherins follow the links before you PM questions!

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL