Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Blending Families, TAG: Jakub Nowak-Cohen
Jillian Nowak-Cohen
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 02:14 AM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / single

Age / 33

Occupation /

Post Count / 1444

FC /

Muggle / / o

House hunting with two five year olds and twin toddlers proved to be an exercise in futility. So this time around they sent Maxie and Leon to Jilly's parents and the twins to Issa and Willow's. Bonus, that meant checking out empty houses with Jakub and snogging in a few of them. She couldn't help herself. Look at the guy! How was she supposed to keep her hands off him?! Point is, they were finally going to get some serious house hunting done.

House hunting in the magical world was bother easier and harder than in the muggle world. Easier because apparition and floo connections meant they didn't have to necessarily live close to Hogwarts or London. And harder because Jillian didn't know of any magical realtors. Everything she found was either listed in the classifieds of the Daily Prophet or word of mouth. As she stood with Jakub outside the old manor house she signed. "It is certainly large. I think they said six or eight bedrooms. That...enough for everyone and room to expand if we need it. Or for when Issa and Willow or my parents come to visit."

Of course the real question was could they put a tree house up in the backyard? Was there enough land to the property for the kids to run around with the dog? And could they make it feel like home. All questions they couldn't answer standing there in the lane in front of the house so she approached the little wood gate on the sidewalk that led to the front door. "Shall we?"

--------------------
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." -E.E. Cummings
user posted image
~Cred to Art-Emis~

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM
^
Jakub Nowak-Cohen
 Posted: Mar 5 2015, 11:45 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / married

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 265

FC / Primum non nocere

Half / /

It felt good, that's three words Jakub would use to describe this. He felt different, there was a strange tingling in his body. It was as if he went back a few years, twenty four and no failed marriage, no werewolf problem, nothing. Just the woman he was madly in love with, and they were looking for a place to settle down.
He didn't even care that they were in public but wrapped his hands around Jillian and couldn't keep far from her.

The house in front of them was large, and for a moment it caught Jaak's attention, he stared at it without saying a word just snuggling against Jilly, his eyes traced the shape of the house. For once he didn't think was it affordable but was it home material. There was a lot to see and Jakub couldn't wait to wake up in their home. It didn't have to be this house, as long as it was their house.
Nodding he took Jillian's hand and followed her inside.
PM
^
Jillian Nowak-Cohen
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 02:02 PM

Honorary Gov

Nicknames / single

Age / 33

Occupation /

Post Count / 1444

FC /

Muggle / / o

There was just something about the way his arms fit around her and his body fit up against hers. It didn't matter where she was, if she could be in Jakub's arms she felt like she was home. For the first time since childhood she understood what it meant when people said home was where the heart is. Home wasn't a place. It was the people.

A little flutter went through her stomach as she knocked on the front door. An elderly witch answered a few moments later. "You must be the Nowak-Cohens?" Jillian looked up over her shoulder at her soon to be husband. She giggled softly and didn't correct the woman. "Please come in. You look like such a lovely couple." The woman stepped back to let them into the house.

"Thank you for showing us your home today." Jillian shook the woman's hand. She'd communicated by owl with the woman a few times over the last few weeks as they were searching for homes. This one had been home to a large wizarding family for many years but none of the woman's children wanted it. It was too big for their little families, too far away from everything. Well Jillian loved that it was far out of town and backed up to a large forest. Something she felt sure Jakub would appreciate as well. She liked the idea that when he needed to wolf out he could do it relatively close to home. She would worry less about him that way.

"From what your wife tells me, Mister Nowak-Cohen, you two are very much like my late husband and I once were. I hope this house is soon filled with the sounds of children again. That's what made it home." The old witch led them through the entrance and into a large living room full of furniture that now antique was probably new when she'd procured it.

Jillian squeezed Jakub's hand. She felt excited in the home. She had yet to see much of it and she was already falling in love with it. There were stairs off the front entry way leading up to the second floor.

--------------------
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." -E.E. Cummings
user posted image
~Cred to Art-Emis~

PM
^
Jakub Nowak-Cohen
 Posted: Mar 21 2015, 10:25 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / married

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 265

FC / Primum non nocere

Half / /

Jakub's tracking time was as bad as his writers, or maybe he was in love. He didn't notice how long they have known each other. Time just stopped mattering after a while. He thought about that while looking at the color of the walls. They were still so clean, until their children occupy it of course.
As the owner spoke Jaak diverted his focus and chuckled, neither of them wanted to correct the woman, obviously they couldn't wait to be married and to live in the same house.
He shook the woman's hand with a smile and a courteous nod, forever grateful that Jillian was better in dealing with social situations than he was.
As they followed the old woman Jaak couldn't resist but give his wife a kiss, a quick one since the woman spoke again.
"You're right ma'am, you could say we have quite a pack."
There he couldn't resist, yet managed to say the last part in a more silent tone. He shot Jillian an apologetic look, and leaned whispering.
"I'm sorry you're about to marry a dork."
The furniture looked old and Jaak wondered if any of it was worth keeping but old things scared him, they were usually filled with old and often dangerous magic and the kids loved to explore. Looking out of the window he noticed the tree trunks and frowned a bit, replacing the frown with a more relaxed expression Jaak didn't want to think why it might be suited for. Today he was focused on nice things, squeezing Jillian's hand since it had somehow became their personal code when something good happens, he muttered.
"You really do think of everything."
It was a bliss, but something else bugged him, and Jaak couldn't resist but to ask.
"Ma'am I'd like to know is the forest safe, there are no wild things?"
Something might crawl out and Jakub wasn't going to let that happen, looking up at the stairs he waited for the owner to lead them up.
PM
^
Deputy HM Zoe Benfield
 Posted: Sep 25 2016, 04:35 PM

Governor

Nicknames / Zoe

Age / 26

Occupation / Deputy HM

Post Count / 1871

FC / Adelaide Kane

Pureblood / Dating / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
lightning
user posted image
Mora. @Shadowplay

user posted imageuser posted image

Slytherins follow the links before you PM questions!

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL