Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

I keep my Promises, Ariana Belmonte
Gerrick Lancaster
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 07:04 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Rick

Age / 29

Occupation /

Post Count / 161

FC / -

Pure / Single / Unplotted

It was about 5PM when Gerrick arrived in front of Arianas place. For a moment his eyes moved around the street before a sight escaped his lips. Really? was he going on a date with his ex girlfriend from school? This had to be a great mistake, there were reasons why people said you shouldn't go back to date your ex. Thinking about that Gerrick agreed but a image flashed into his head, she was just to hot to say no to the a date that possibly could lead to ... oh yup there were quiet a few more pictures flashing his head right now, certainly not new pictures, actually pretty old pictures but they charmed a roguish grinn onto the mans lips. She definitely is hot and always had been. Making sure he wasn't looking like the professor he really was he looked down at himself and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt, he didn't want to look that uptight when he really wasn't. Gladly the weather allowed him not to wear some Jacket so it was wasm enough that he wouldn't freeze like this. -Knock Knock- the brunnete knocked on the womans door, waiting for her to open. His feet tapped onto the ground making small tap sounds while one hand was in his pocket and theother hand was holding a little bouqet with flowers, playing charming you know?
Ariana Belmonte
PM EMAILAOL YAHOO
^
Ariana Belmonte
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 09:01 PM

Editor Prophet

Nicknames / Ari

Age / 24

Occupation / Gossip Girl

Post Count / 222

FC / Barbara Palvin

Pureblood / Nope / Unplotted

Professor Gerrick Morgan

Ariana wasn't surprised when Gerrick agreed to take her out to dinner. Both him and the former DP Editor knew it might lead to something different. Something he's probably dying to have, and she wouldn't say no to. After her father's passing and all the shit that unfolded in her family, the girl was having a hard time finding her place back in the game. By game, I mean this dating and playing dirty thing she's been doing all her life. People knew so little about her personal life that they thought she is just a little gossiper birch. And even thought that's a nasty thing to be called, Ariana had no desire to open her personal life to the public eye so we can say she enjoys having the bad nickname.

Getting ready to the date wasn't that simple. Gerrick and her used to date back in school and even if they say don't go back to your ex, when you go back, you need to make a good impression. One that might make them regret letting you go. Flipping her hair off her shoulder and smacking her lips together one last time, she walked to the door and opened it slowly, revealing the charming man to her eye sight. Checking him out from head to toe, she finally looked into his eyes and smiled. "Not bad, Mr. Morgan. Not so bad." She didn't miss the bouquet in his hand but decided not to think too much on it and die from the heat of her cheeks. Though she was sure it wouldn't be seen from the amount of make up she's wearing. "Don't tell me you're trying to charm your way into my bed." She said playfully. If he's doing that, she had a feeling it would work.

--------------------
user posted image
;;porcelain doll @ sp
PM
^
Gerrick Lancaster
 Posted: Jun 24 2016, 07:58 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Rick

Age / 29

Occupation /

Post Count / 161

FC / -

Pure / Single / Unplotted

Gerrick sighed a little, waiting for the door to open. It was such a weird feeling, sure he always had been a bit of a ladies magnet and he really appreaciated that but being on a date was something that really really rarely happened to him. Being 24 he felt like he was 15 again, waiting for his first ever date to open the door. It was awkward and without noticing he starte whipping back and forth on the balls of his feet.
When finally the door opened he noticably relaxed a little and a smile crossed his lips while he checked Ariana out. "I must say you're not bad yourself Mis Belmont" Reaching the flower towards her he shrugged and grinned. "i figured showing up with empty hands would be a little weird so i brought you these, i hope you like them" Reaching his arm towards her he smiled and pointed with the other hand towards the way. " should we go ms?" Gerrick asked in a played polietly voice.
Before he could answer that typical slightly roguish grin of his was seen on his face when he nodded a little. " Possibly, would it work? I don't mind if it's not the bed though"
PM EMAILAOL YAHOO
^
Headmaster Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Dec 1 2016, 04:24 PM

Governor

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation / Flying Professor & Quidditch Coordinator

Post Count / 2009

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL