Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Is Crime Still Crime if it's for the Right Cause?, Part of a plot. Tag Larissa Opali
Mira McKillan-Opali
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 06:26 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / married

Age / 41

Occupation /

Post Count / 54

FC /

Pure / /

Mira stood outside the seemingly abandoned building. But she knew it wasn't abandoned at all. It was really headquarters to a group of animal abusers she'd been tracking for a few months. This was where they did experiments and things on dragons. Why anyone would want to hurt a dragon was beyond Mira, but she knew she couldn't just let this happen.

Mira had been planning this for ages. She's fed up on hearing about how these people get away with these things for so many years. As a Law Enforcement Patrol, she'd tried to bring this issue up many times to her superiors, but to no avail. She'd decided to take matters into her own hands, using her older daughter as a confidant.

Her self-given task was simple. Set the place on fire, run away. She knew many fire-causing spells, but tonight, she would be using Incendio. A simple spell, one she was sure that first year or second year students knew. She pulled out her wand, got into first position and muttered "Incendio." She began setting the rest of the building on fire when she heard a noise. She turned around and saw her daughter, Larissa.
PM
^
Larissa Opali
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 06:54 PM

Claw 4th Year

Nicknames / Larissa

Age / 14

Occupation / 4th Year Student

Post Count / 721

FC / Ebba Zingmark

Halfblood / Single / Unplotted

Larissa usually didn't interfere with her mum's plans. Usually. Today, she thought her mum was going too far. All her previous crimes had been mainly freeing animals from places like this, which didn't seem to bad to Larissa. But burning down a building? People could get killed! As Mum started to set the place on fire, Larissa stepped out from where she was hiding. "I'm sorry, Mum. I can't let you do this."

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much to Nana Weisman, who made this brilliant signature and avatar!
Note: Larissa is in a wheelchair because of a magical accident between her 1st and 2nd year
PM
^
Mira McKillan-Opali
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 08:19 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / married

Age / 41

Occupation /

Post Count / 54

FC /

Pure / /

Mira glared at Larissa "You should be at home!" Mira said loudly, her voice betraying her anger, "This is very dangerous, and I don't want you involved!" Mira cursed in her head. She should have noticed her daughter following her. She was trained to notice that kind of thing. It was her job! Mira made note never to let her emotions get the better of her ever again.
PM
^
Larissa Opali
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 10:01 PM

Claw 4th Year

Nicknames / Larissa

Age / 14

Post Count / 721

FC / Ebba Zingmark

Larissa glared at her mum, and said at the same volume as her "So should you! This isn't right, I mean, c'mon Mum! You're doing literally the opposite of your job!" Larissa drew her wand, "I-I'll fight you! I really don't like this Mum, please." Larissa's eyes are full of pain. She doesn't want to hurt her mum, but she doesn't want others to hurt her either.

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much to Nana Weisman, who made this brilliant signature and avatar!
Note: Larissa is in a wheelchair because of a magical accident between her 1st and 2nd year
PM
^
Mira McKillan-Opali
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 12:53 AM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / married

Age / 41

Occupation /

Post Count / 54

FC /

Pure / /

Mira frowned "Do not make this difficult Larissa! The plan would have meant sure no one got hurt that didn't deserve to. The only things in those buildings worth saving are the dragons! And believe me, I'm sure they don't mind a little fire." Mira was raising her voice. She heard something coming from the building, but she didn't care.
PM
^
Larissa Opali
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 01:27 AM

Claw 4th Year

Nicknames / Larissa

Age / 14

Post Count / 721

FC / Ebba Zingmark

Larissa blocked the building off from her mum, so she couldn't do any more harm. Behind her, the blaze was beginning to consume the bottom of the building, and she could hear people yelling inside. "Flipendo" Larissa said, aiming at her mum.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mira McKillan-Opali
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 04:14 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / married

Age / 41

Occupation /

Post Count / 54

FC /

Pure / /

Mira dodged out of the way of the spell, expecting something along that line. Unfortunately for her, the spell hit her wand, and it went flying backwards. Mira sighed "Larissa, please. I don't want you to do this." Mira frowned as she saw a head poking out of the window behind Larissa. "Please, Larissa."
PM
^
Larissa Opali
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 06:51 PM

Claw 4th Year

Nicknames / Larissa

Age / 14

Post Count / 721

FC / Ebba Zingmark

Larissa continued shouting at her mum, oblivious of the people behind her getting ready to cast spells at her. She heard a noise, saw different colors of flashing lights, and went unconscious.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mira McKillan-Opali
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 08:40 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / married

Age / 41

Occupation /

Post Count / 54

FC /

Pure / /

Mira gasped, scrambling for the wand Larissa had flicked out of her hand. She grabbed her wand, and Larissa's, and cast protective spells around herself and Larissa. She ran away from the building, heading for Mungo's.
PM
^
Headmaster Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Dec 1 2016, 04:24 PM

Governor

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation / Flying Professor & Quidditch Coordinator

Post Count / 2009

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL