Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Not so safe with you., After banquet
Angela Fitzgerald
 Posted: Sep 5 2016, 11:02 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Angie

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 120

FC / Crystal Reed

Pureblood / Single / Plotted

After shit hit the fan in the Ministy Banquet, Angela had no idea what got into her. Normally she'd either hide under some table scared for her life but there she was, trying to pull away the only idiot in the room. Well if you don't count Miles, another idiot she got involved with. So between trying to pull Lorenzo away from some creep and learning that he's his brother, she found herself in a area near the hospital. And her shock must've been lesser than her annoyance because she scoffed loudly, as if they need medical help. Only Lorenzo would need it and his was something more than anyone could fix, it was in the head. Looking at the boy from the corner of her eye, at first she said nothing. But then was impatient and the freaky feeling of what just happened back there sinked in. There was someone cursing the hell out of people. Probably freaking resistance with their problematic brains. Rolling her eyes hard, she turned to Lorenzo completely and slapped his cheek with all her power, well what's left of it as she spent most of it pulling this arsehole away from trouble. "Get yourself together."

Lorenzo De Santis

--------------------
user posted image
Candi made this || Candi is my queen
PM EMAIL
^
Lorenzo De Santis
 Posted: Sep 5 2016, 11:39 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / not telling

Age /

Occupation /

Post Count / 14

FC /

Pure / /

Lorenzo's head was buzzing. At one point he was with Mia, and a cup of wine in his hand and the other there was some sort of movement. Drunken as he was, the boy didn't understand at first, assuming the band had started playing. You know the screaming and all. Terrorist attack,rock concert after two bottles of wine and countless shots one wasn't sure anymore.
It was only when a spell flew past him that Lorenzo realized it was no party-and others noticed it as well. The screaming intensified and trying to make some sense out of it, he didn't notice one of the attackers near until he started throwing curses around,some idiot responded right away, missing the man and blasting Lorenzo back into the crowd. For a moment he felt like drowning. Until Andrea grabbed him, not only Andrea but Angela as well, he couldn't talk, feeling like his tongue had swollen and the world was spinning.

The fresh air, made it easier. At least he managed to stand up. The haziness was nearly gone and he didn't even stand properly when Angela's hand flew at his face. Lorenzo covered his cheek,feeling it burning and glared at her.
"What is your fucking problem!!!"
His voice was carrying but no echo came back.Where the hell were they? He turned his back to Angela and looked around like a trapped beast. The drunkenness in his head was soon replaced with fear as he moved his hand from his cheek and felt something sticky on it. Blood! But it wasn't his, Lorenzo couldn't feel any gashes or wounds. At that moment he remembered Andrea's sleeve and how the color spread on white.Turning towards Angela in panic he was yelling,and not even feeling it.
"We need to go back, now. I need to find Andrea, he's hurt!" In truth neither of them could apparate and Lorenzo could barely stand on his feet, with the percentage of alcohol still high.It wasn't something that could be chased away by fresh air.
PM EMAIL
^
Angela Fitzgerald
 Posted: Sep 6 2016, 10:10 PM

Adult Wizard

Nicknames / Angie

Age / 17

Occupation / Student

Post Count / 120

FC / Crystal Reed

Pureblood / Single / Plotted

What's worse than the annoyed Angela was annoyed and freaked out Angela. The girl was basically losing her shit. Unlike what some people assume, she did have a very sociable family and they were there as well and there was also Candice who's like a sister to her. And Miles, even with the way they treat each other, she still cared about him a lot. When she has this much people to worry about, she HAD TO try and save the closest person, who turned out to be drunk and the arsehole from school. If all you want to do is get the anger out of your system, what do you do? Take it out. In this case she needed to take it out by kicking his ass about being an irresponsible drunk wanker. But he was freaking out too, and had his reasons. Although she felt the fear in his eyes when he went on about going back and finding his brother, Angela needed to get some sense into him, pull him out of the shock he's having. So she slapped his other cheek. Considering the many times he called her named around the school, she didn't regret it one bit. But the purpose of it was solely to wake him up. Maybe. "Listen to me you wanker, your brother went back himself and he wasn't intoxicated like your weak ass. I have family there too so stop whining before I hex your ass." Yelling at him, she turned back to walk away from him. Any company was better than the ahole himself. Yes he was cute and all but when she looked at his face, all she wanted to do was punch it.

--------------------
user posted image
Candi made this || Candi is my queen
PM EMAIL
^
Headmaster Emile Rousseau
 Posted: Dec 1 2016, 04:24 PM

Governor

Nicknames / None

Age / 27

Occupation / Flying Professor & Quidditch Coordinator

Post Count / 2009

FC / Theo James

Pure / Not Telling / Plotted

[This RP Topic is finished or inactive. Contact an admin to move it back.]

--------------------
user posted image
Zoe blessed me with this sig because she's madly in love with me.
I have bragging rights // Lightning
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Topic Archives | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL