Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Rory Bennett
Quote of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Couple of the Month
Tobias & Callista Virelli
Class of the Month
Dance
Professor of the Month
Pearl Evans
New Student of the Month
Audrey Evans
Adult of the Month
Tobias Virelli

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Women's Clothes
Headmistress Isabella Goethe
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 05:42 AM

Governor

Nicknames / Izzy

Age / 28

Occupation / Headmistress of Ilvermorny

Post Count / 816

FC / Amanda Schull

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

user posted image

--------------------
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM EMAIL
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 12:55 AM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Occupation / Pukwudgie HoH & Astronomy Professor

Post Count / 432

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

It was the beginning of the school term and Iris didn't know the name of the person she was going to be working with. She thought that it was a good idea to meet the woman who was going to be her deputy head of house especially since they would be working together to run Pukwudgie. She thought that it would be a good idea if the two women met up at the enchanted apparel and did some shopping. She wrote Jafreese Melony a note wondering if she wanted to meet up with her to get to know each other and do some shopping.
Professor Jafreese Melony

--------------------
user posted image

Avatar and signature made by debs graphs
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 06:51 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Occupation / Deputy HOH of Pukwudgie & COMC Professor

Post Count / 55

FC /

Halfblood / Divorced / Unplotted

Jaffy received the note from her young boss-to-be. When she learned that she wanted to meet her in the Enchanted apparel, she became overly excited! She changed her outfit at least five times before finally arriving to the store. When she entered, she saw a beautiful young girl, barely to be called an adult, standing at the entrance of women's section. 'To mention shopping for clothes is the best way to call Jaffy forth from her house! - she exclaimed. - Good morning, dear... Iris, right?' - she asked, as she wasn't a hundred percent sure. If she has just made a fool of herself in front of a complete stranger... who cares? She was always quite forgiving about such mistakes.

Professor Iris Callahan

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 09:01 PM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 432

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

"Yes it is and you must be Jafreese right? It is so nice to finally meet the woman I'm going to be working with as my deputy. I have been needing to buy myself a new outfit that is more grown up from the outfits I wore previously." Iris wasn't really too sure if what she said made sense. She was sure shopping would be common ground for them even if they were of different ages. She really wasn't going to let the age difference between them stop her from running Pukwudgie together with her. She wanted their house to have a successful year.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 12:10 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 55

FC /

Jaffy was in her best mood, so she hugged the girl as asoon as she finished talking. 'Nice to meet you, darling! Just call me Jaffy! Here's your Wudgie Deputy, in person! As long as you're the boss, it would be fine for me! - she added and winked. She stepped away from Iris and thoroughly examined her, taking mental notes of her actual hairstyle, make-up, proportions and body shape. 'A more grwon up outfit... hmmm... I know what'ya mean!' - she said and rushed towards a bunch of quite elegant clothes. If you'll be the boss, you should look like the boss! - she added and waved with one hand for the young one, to follow her. She wanted to make this shopping successful for her, so that Miss Callahan could earn the respect of her students.

Professor Iris Callahan

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 08:50 PM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 432

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris was happy and hugged Jaffy back but there was one thing that she wondered which was why Jaffy was looking at her like that. She knew what the woman meant by that. She wondered what she could find that would help her look like she was an adult and the boss of Pukwudgie. She looked through all of the clothes that was in front of her. She figured that there were certain colors and styles that would make her look good and grown up. She decided to ask Jaffy for some fashion advice "What styles and colors would look good on me?"

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 09:29 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 55

FC /

Jaffy circled around the girl with some clothes already hanging on her arm to look at her thoroughly. Apparently, she was autumn type. 'Of course we need to involve some Pukwudgie colour... But not too much... We need warm, vivid colors for your makeup... but with the dress... Hmmm...' - she hummed, and put down some of the clothes. 'Your body shape is extraordinary, we should bring it into relief! - she said and winked. - 'We need some A-line dresses...' - she mumbled to herself, as she rushed to another bunch of clothes. After browsing them for about two minutes, she finally found an elegant and pretty dress: 'What do you think about this one with high heels?' - she asked, eyes glowing hopefully.

Professor Iris Callahan

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 11:03 PM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 432

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris was impressed when Jaffy figured out her type. It seemed to her that the woman must of had a vision or something. She figured that the woman must be really good with picking out clothes that were going to look good on your body type. She looked at the dress that Jaffy showed her and smiled "wow this dress is so beautiful I think that the nude colored high heels would look great with the dress." She thought maybe she could wear the dress to a party or a gathering that she would be invited to. She was greatful that she got fashion advice from Jaffy.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 12:40 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 55

FC /

'Wonderful!' - Jaffy excalimed. She could jump from happiness, as she loved to help other, especially when it came to fashion. She wasn't an expert, but this was one of her hobbies. She loved to be like people of taste. 'Let's search for something sexy, but not girlish!' - she said, hoping to find an outit that would make Iris even more attractive without showing too much. 'Leave those crop tops to the students, dear... I think you should try this on!' - she said, giving an elegant overall and a pair of stiletto heels to her hands, then she immediately ran off to search for something Wudgie-coloured.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 04:12 PM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 432

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris looked at the outfit that Jaffy had shown her and she loved how it looked. The outfit had this feminine but also grown up look to it but it was also appropriate for someone her age. She closely looked at the heels and thought that the heels would complement the outfit just fine. She decided to look around to see if she could find any clothes that were wudgie colored. She had no idea what wudgie colors was so she was just going to take a look and make a guess as to what the colors were for herself.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Oct 2 2017, 10:32 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 55

FC /

Jaffy ran back with a pale salmon-pink bag showing it to Iris: 'Wudgie color, baby!' - she exclaimed, hoping that she would like it. The thought the she helped Iris more then any of the salesclerks there, made her smile. She toyed with the idea of getting a part-time job as a fashion advisor or a salesclerk in a shop where such quality can be found. 'I can show you more clothes in this colour, if you like it! I saw them near ths nice bag!' - she said and winked. - 'And what about me... what should I buy today?' - she asked Iris as she was curious of her point of view too.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 02:34 AM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 432

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris smiled with delight as she saw the handbag and said "it's amazing it'll definitely go with the wudgie colored dress and heels." She looked at her coworker head to toe and smiled as she said "I have just the idea you need outfits that will flatter your amazing curvy body but first before we get to casual and night out outfits lets start with wudgie colored outfit. I found this dress,shoes and handbag. As for casual outfits I found this outfit and this dress. For night out looks I found this dress and this dress" She looked at Jaffy before asking "what do you think?"

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 11:40 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 55

FC /

Jaffy checked all the sets Iris showed her. She took them one by one, holding them before her body, examining them, standing in front of a mirror. She was pleased with all of them. She excused and ran to the changing room to get on the night dress with the vivid orange color. She pulled the curtain away dramatically and striked a pose. 'Girl, you do have a good eye for fashion!' - she said, then stepped closer to the mirror again, so that she can turn around in the dress and check herself from every possible angle. She rushed back to the changing room to get back into her original clothes.
Some minutes later she grabbed the orange dress and the complete 'Wudgie-outfit'. 'Can we get to the cashier's desk?' - she asked, and winked to Iris, hoping that she would also bring home some of the clothes she recommended to her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 04:39 PM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 432

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

When she got back into her original clothes Iris joined Jaffy so that she could buy the new clothes that her co-worker found for her. She smiled as she said "you have a great sense of style yourself." She wondered if there was a store clerk around so that he could cash them out. She looked around and then turned to Jaffy and asked "have you seen the store clerk around?" She wondered if they would find a store clerk so that they could cash out so that they could go home before they needed to get back to work.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Nov 11 2017, 07:16 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 55

FC /

As they were waiting for minutes now, Jaffy looked around in the store. Thank goodness, she spotted a clerk, trying to adjust a bunch of blouses. She waved to him to call him over to the cash desk. The man joined the two future colleagues with a reluctant expression on his face. Nevermind, they could finally pay for the clothes they wanted to get so much. As they were near the end of the month, they were a bit expensive for Jaffy. She started to worry about her food for the rest of the month, then shrugged: what could be better than surprising herself with new clothes before getting back to work in a new position?
Grabbing her plastic bags from the desk, she glanced at her watch. It was time for her to leave, as he promised her nephew and niece to visit that later that day. 'Iris, dear, unfortunately I gotta go. I must show up at a nice a family gathering, which starts in an hour from now.' - she said to her young co-worker with a warm smile, then waved goodbye and left the store, as quickly as her heavy body let her do it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
2 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Kirsten Gilette
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Enchanted Apparel | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL