Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Enoch Thaxter
Quote of the Month
Noah Badem
Couple of the Month
David Beaux & Jai Cobe
Class of the Month
Frog Choir
Professor of the Month
Gabriel Bourgeois
New Student of the Month
Liam Archer
Adult of the Month
Connor Glass

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Women's Clothes
Headmistress Isabella Goethe
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 05:42 AM

Governor

Nicknames / Izzy

Age / 28

Occupation / Headmistress of Ilvermorny

Post Count / 760

FC / Amanda Schull

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

user posted image

--------------------
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM EMAIL
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 12:55 AM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Occupation / Pukwudgie HoH & Astronomy Professor

Post Count / 410

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

It was the beginning of the school term and Iris didn't know the name of the person she was going to be working with. She thought that it was a good idea to meet the woman who was going to be her deputy head of house especially since they would be working together to run Pukwudgie. She thought that it would be a good idea if the two women met up at the enchanted apparel and did some shopping. She wrote Jafreese Melony a note wondering if she wanted to meet up with her to get to know each other and do some shopping.
Professor Jafreese Melony

--------------------
user posted image

Avatar and signature made by debs graphs
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 06:51 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Occupation / Deputy HOH of Pukwudgie & COMC Professor

Post Count / 23

FC /

Halfblood / Divorced / Unplotted

Jaffy received the note from her young boss-to-be. When she learned that she wanted to meet her in the Enchanted apparel, she became overly excited! She changed her outfit at least five times before finally arriving to the store. When she entered, she saw a beautiful young girl, barely to be called an adult, standing at the entrance of women's section. 'To mention shopping for clothes is the best way to call Jaffy forth from her house! - she exclaimed. - Good morning, dear... Iris, right?' - she asked, as she wasn't a hundred percent sure. If she has just made a fool of herself in front of a complete stranger... who cares? She was always quite forgiving about such mistakes.

Professor Iris Callahan

--------------------

PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 09:01 PM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 410

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

"Yes it is and you must be Jafreese right? It is so nice to finally meet the woman I'm going to be working with as my deputy. I have been needing to buy myself a new outfit that is more grown up from the outfits I wore previously." Iris wasn't really too sure if what she said made sense. She was sure shopping would be common ground for them even if they were of different ages. She really wasn't going to let the age difference between them stop her from running Pukwudgie together with her. She wanted their house to have a successful year.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 12:10 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 23

FC /

Jaffy was in her best mood, so she hugged the girl as asoon as she finished talking. 'Nice to meet you, darling! Just call me Jaffy! Here's your Wudgie Deputy, in person! As long as you're the boss, it would be fine for me! - she added and winked. She stepped away from Iris and thoroughly examined her, taking mental notes of her actual hairstyle, make-up, proportions and body shape. 'A more grwon up outfit... hmmm... I know what'ya mean!' - she said and rushed towards a bunch of quite elegant clothes. If you'll be the boss, you should look like the boss! - she added and waved with one hand for the young one, to follow her. She wanted to make this shopping successful for her, so that Miss Callahan could earn the respect of her students.

Professor Iris Callahan

--------------------

PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 08:50 PM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 410

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris was happy and hugged Jaffy back but there was one thing that she wondered which was why Jaffy was looking at her like that. She knew what the woman meant by that. She wondered what she could find that would help her look like she was an adult and the boss of Pukwudgie. She looked through all of the clothes that was in front of her. She figured that there were certain colors and styles that would make her look good and grown up. She decided to ask Jaffy for some fashion advice "What styles and colors would look good on me?"

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 09:29 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Jaffy

Age / 36

Post Count / 23

FC /

Jaffy circled around the girl with some clothes already hanging on her arm to look at her thoroughly. Apparently, she was autumn type. 'Of course we need to involve some Pukwudgie colour... But not too much... We need warm, vivid colors for your makeup... but with the dress... Hmmm...' - she hummed, and put down some of the clothes. 'Your body shape is extraordinary, we should bring it into relief! - she said and winked. - 'We need some A-line dresses...' - she mumbled to herself, as she rushed to another bunch of clothes. After browsing them for about two minutes, she finally found an elegant and pretty dress: 'What do you think about this one with high heels?' - she asked, eyes glowing hopefully.

Professor Iris Callahan

--------------------

PM
^
Professor Iris Callahan
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 11:03 PM

Professor

Nicknames / single

Age / 18

Post Count / 410

FC / Ariana Grande

Pure / Not Telling /

Iris was impressed when Jaffy figured out her type. It seemed to her that the woman must of had a vision or something. She figured that the woman must be really good with picking out clothes that were going to look good on your body type. She looked at the dress that Jaffy showed her and smiled "wow this dress is so beautiful I think that the nude colored high heels would look great with the dress." She thought maybe she could wear the dress to a party or a gathering that she would be invited to. She was greatful that she got fashion advice from Jaffy.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Enchanted Apparel | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL