Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Buffet Line
Ryker Carson
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 02:43 AM

Pro-Quidditch

Nicknames /

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 41

FC / Thomas Doherty

Pureblood / Not Telling / Unplotted

Knowing he would need to make a clarification to clear up anything that might have been confusing so Ryker said "my mother was supposed to give birth to fraternal twins a male and a female but there were complications and they ended up passing away when they were born." He rubbed his eyes and managed to give Matia a smile. He was actually glad that the subject was changed as he said "my two cousins Xavier and Rachel play quodpot professionally and they taught me how to play and they would insist that I would play the game with they so I would go to their practices and play the game with them."
Matia Landi

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 02:06 AM

Famous

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 62

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia listened quietly as he ate. He gave Ryker a weak smile as he explained. He smiled as the other boy started telling him about quodpot. ”Must be nice, though I am not very good at sports...”, he told the other boy laughing out loud. ”I am saving up some money to buy myself a motorcycle. I don’t want to use my inheritance money too much so I am hoping to get a good job to get one as fast as possible. My family thinks it’s crazy...that I could just buy it already, but I don’t want to throw money away just yet...” He sighed as he felt stupid for his reasoning. His hand traveled over to Ryker, wanting to touch him even if he could be rejected.

Ryker Carson
PM
^
Ryker Carson
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 01:08 AM

Pro-Quidditch

Nicknames /

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 41

FC / Thomas Doherty

"I don't think it's crazy it would be pretty cool to have a motorcycle and maybe you could have someone ride with you." Ryker had no idea if Matia had got his hint even though he was trying to be subtle about it. He reached out to touch Matia's hand even though there was a chance that he could be rejected. He thought about trying out for an American team but as a backup he thought about trying out for a south American team. He wondered if Matia could tell that he had feelings for him even though he wasn't making it obvious.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 03:58 AM

Famous

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 62

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia smiled and blushed at Ryker’s words. As the other boy reached out to touch his hand, Matia grabbed his and held it under the table. ”Excuse me if I am being too forward, but I’d love for you to join me on that ride, Ryker...” He could totally feel some sort of conection between them and he wanted nothhing more than to kiss him right there, right now, not caring anout what the others would say. He leaned towarda Ryker and said slightly embarrassed: ”Those lips of yours...I am dying to taste them...” He then turned crimson red and ran a hand through his face more embarrassed than he wasa few seconds ago. Why did Ryker make him feel this powerful enough to speak his mind about things, even if he got embarrassed as well?

Ryker Carson
PM
^
Ryker Carson
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 08:10 PM

Pro-Quidditch

Nicknames /

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 41

FC / Thomas Doherty

Ryker felt that the connection between him and Matia was electrifying. He bit his lip as he leaned forward and whispered into Matia's ear and said "well then maybe we should kiss don't you think." He could figure out it was something that they both wanted to do. It was a bold thing for him to say but Matia made him feel powerful enough to make such a bold move. He didn't care what anyone else thought or was going to say. He only slightly blushed as he anticipated what was going to happen and how Matia was going to react.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 04:49 AM

Famous

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 62

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia was surprised that Ryker wanted to kiss him too it seemed... He blushed a bit and turned his head, his lips close to Ryker's a bit frozen in his spot as if wondering if he was doing the right thing or not. He tentatively reached to cup Ryker's cheek and licked his slightly dry lips before leaning in having no intention to stop himself from kissing the other boy, now. He felt knots in his stomach and hoped no one was watching them. As he let go, he gasped and stared into Ryker'S dreamy eyes whispering: "Wow..."

Ryker Carson
PM
^
Ryker Carson
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 02:22 AM

Pro-Quidditch

Nicknames /

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 41

FC / Thomas Doherty

Ryker looked into Matia's beautiful eyes as he replayed the moment in his mind. He whispered "wow that was amazing" before cupping Matia's face and leaned in to kiss the other boy. Backing away he said "I'm so sorry about that" avoiding the other boy's gaze. He blushed with embarrassment as he whispered "I can explain what happened." He wasn't sure how the other boy was going to react but he thought that the other boy was going to be weirded out and want to run away. He only snuck a quick glance at the other boy's eyes while he waited.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matia Landi
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 02:29 AM

Famous

Nicknames / Matt, Mati

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 62

FC / Mariano Ontanon

/ Single / Unplotted

Matia raised a brow after Ryker kissed him and thensaid he could explain what happened. ”Isn’t it obvious? I kissed you, you kissed back...I...erm...I like you...a lot, Ryker...” He reached to grab the boy’s hand hoping Ryker would not back away from him. Matia felt weird. As if he wasn't sure about this anymore. He looked horrified at Ryker then saw his twin looking at him weirdly and ran away.

[end of RP for Matia]
PM
^
Ryker Carson
 Posted: Jan 27 2018, 02:46 AM

Pro-Quidditch

Nicknames /

Age / 17

Occupation /

Post Count / 41

FC / Thomas Doherty

"I really like you too Matia but I just thought you would have freaked out because I kissed you again." Ryker was completely embarrassed by his paranoia but he tried to keep it cool by touching the other boy's hand. Feeling Mortified he got up and said "well I got to go I got a class that I got to go and study for." He left as fast as he could so that he could go back to his common room where he could study like he needed to in the dorm room.
[End of RP for Ryker]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Great Hall | Next Newest »

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL