Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Liam Archer
Quote of the Month
Samuel Silvera
Couple of the Month
Anastasia Gray & Gabriel Bourgeois
Class of the Month
Ancient Runes
Professor of the Month
Iris Callahan
New Student of the Month
Tom Ozen
Adult of the Month
Chief Healer Nelluna Lufkin

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Garden
Professor Isabella Goethe
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 06:19 PM

Professor

Nicknames / Izzy

Age / 28

Occupation / Headmistress of Ilvermorny

Post Count / 875

FC / Amanda Schull

Pureblood / Single / Unplotted

user posted image

--------------------
Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM EMAIL
^
Elizabeth Foster
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 10:29 PM

Thunderbird 5th Year

Nicknames / Eliza

Age / 15

Occupation / T-Bird Fifth Year

Post Count / 20

FC / Chloe Grace Moretz

Halfblood / Nope / Unplotted

Eliza needed to get away from the music and noise of the main party, it was causing her hearing aids to start ringing because of the barrage of noises and voices and she couldn't handle it. Once she was out in the gardens the devices were still ringing so she took them out and put them in her purse, figuring that while she was in the garden she wouldn't need them anyway. She was new and people she had figured wouldn't be super big on meeting a deaf girl.

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Zella Ravel
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 02:16 AM

Puff 5th Year

Nicknames / Zee

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 39

FC / Skyler Samuels

no-maj born / Single /

Zee had no interest in that party event thingy. None at all. She was walking around nose burried in her book, not caring about anything going on around her. She kept on reading and walking until she ended up bumping into something...no wait, it was actually someone! She looked up from her book, her face flushed with embarrassment as she started whisoering she was sorry, biting her lip as she looked at the girl waiting for her to say something.

Elizabeth Foster
PM EMAIL
^
Elizabeth Foster
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 01:20 AM

Thunderbird 5th Year

Nicknames / Eliza

Age / 15

Post Count / 20

FC / Chloe Grace Moretz

Eliza felt someone bump into her and she turned around to see a girl with her nose in a book. She saw the girls lips moving but she felt bad as she couldn't hear her. She held up her index finger as she assumed the girl didn't know sign and put in one of her hearing aids. Sorry, I couldn't hear you. What's up? She was a little sorry but at the same time at Beaux she never had to explain why she couldn't hear it was just understood she was deaf. Then again she was still new here so there was time for people to learn she guessed.

Zella Ravel

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Zella Ravel
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 02:47 AM

Puff 5th Year

Nicknames / Zee

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 39

FC / Skyler Samuels

no-maj born / Single /

Zella looked at the girl as she looked at her as if she couldn’t hear her and frowned until she held up a finger and got a hearing aid putting it in her ear and spoke. Not used to meet people who were deaf besides her mother and father. Sure it was weird enough that her no maj parents were both born deaf and she was hearing. She got used to signing from an early age. As the girl asked what was up, she blushed and signed as if unable to speak: ”Sorry. I didn’t mean to bump into you...” She then explained her parents were deaf so she knew how to sign, avoiding to look at the girl for too long.

Elizabeth Foster
PM EMAIL
^
Elizabeth Foster
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 02:59 AM

Thunderbird 5th Year

Nicknames / Eliza

Age / 15

Post Count / 20

FC / Chloe Grace Moretz

Eliza started beaming as the girl signed. She hadn't expected to see anyone who actually knew sign but that made her feel like this place was a little more welcoming. She was surprised that the girls parents were deaf, that was a surprising thing to learn about someone especially when they had access to magic medicine. No it didn't fully fix hearing but she at least had her earbuds so she could hear to a degree. Oh, it's okay I was taking up the whole walkway. It's nice to know someone here signs, makes life a little easier, especially since lipreading can be risky at times. She signed back since it was easier for her to be able to sign than to speak even though her voice sounded fairly normal.

Zella Ravel

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Zella Ravel
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 04:42 AM

Puff 5th Year

Nicknames / Zee

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 39

FC / Skyler Samuels

no-maj born / Single /

Zee watched as Elizabeth signed to her, before replying: I bet... It's still feels weird to me though as I can hear and my parents can't. I am no-maj born, you see...So magic medicine is kind of a no go...It was shocking enough when they learned I was magical...Anyway....I'm Zella...And you are? She then asked what year she was in, noticing on her robes that she was in the Thunderbird House.

PM EMAIL
^
Elizabeth Foster
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 05:24 AM

Thunderbird 5th Year

Nicknames / Eliza

Age / 15

Post Count / 20

FC / Chloe Grace Moretz

Eliza was smiling and nodding as the girl told her that the magical medicine was off the table since she was a no-maj born. That made sense though Eliza still felt bad for the Horned Serpent girl, she was always thankful for the fact that se had the help of her aids in classes or she would hate school. I can imagine, I'm sorry that is what happened to you. I'm Elizabeth but people usually call me Eliza, I'm a fifth year just moved here from Beauxbatons. What about yourself? She was glad she was able to sign and she was meeting someone who understood her world to a degree. She was grateful to learn that someone at least knew of deaf culture at this school

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
Zella Ravel
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 01:33 PM

Puff 5th Year

Nicknames / Zee

Age / 14

Occupation /

Post Count / 39

FC / Skyler Samuels

no-maj born / Single /

Zee smiled weakly and replied still signing: Zella Ravel. Fourth year, I moved from Brazil five years ago...My father is a Sociologist, which means he studies forests...He goes back there a lot.... I miss him so much... She sighed and ran a hand through her hair embarrassed. She then asked Eliza what was her life like back home, feeling like that t was pretty normal compared to her own.
PM EMAIL
^
Elizabeth Foster
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 10:47 PM

Thunderbird 5th Year

Nicknames / Eliza

Age / 15

Post Count / 20

FC / Chloe Grace Moretz

Eliza smiled learning that Zella was the same year as her and from Brazil. She understood missing a parent. Well as you probably figured I'm from France, my Mum stayed there while Dad and I moved her since he had a job opportunity at a big corporation. Mom is still teaching back home, she was a big part of my sanity but not anymore. She then stopped signing because she felt like she would probably cry if she was to talk about it much more, she missed her Mom but her Father was the one who took care of her more.

Zella Ravel

--------------------
user posted image
PM EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The Party | Next Newest »

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL