Welcome to HSO

Hogwarts School Online has been open since 2008 and we have been accepting members to our post-potter roleplaying site ever since. Thanks to our active members, we now have a new school on HSO, Ilvermorny! We wish you a fun journey on HSO and if you have any questions, just write in our OOC Chat Box and we’ll be happy to answer.

Wizard of the Month
Jace Lancaster
Quote of the Month
Dexter Whitfield
Couple of the Month
Oryn Yarwood & Penelope James
Class of the Month
History of Magic
Professor of the Month
Arthur Henry Lovelace
New Student of the Month
Bellaluna Mckenzie
Adult of the Month
Skylar Akerman

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL

Credits
Governor Artemis Fowl
 Posted: Feb 23 2011, 04:42 PM

Governor

Nicknames / divorced

Age / 36

Occupation / http://artemiseffinfowl.tumblr.com/

Post Count / 4930

FC / We'll do it all Everything On our own We don't need Anything Or anyone If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me And just forget the world?

Pure / / http://i48.tinypic.com/a408r6.jpg

Credit & Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Hogwarts Undone.

Privacy Policy Notification of Trademark and Copyright.

All questions, categories & concept are the intellectual property of the website and cannot be used elsewhere without permission. All other copyrights are owned by their respective copyright holders and no affiliation is implied. Including the members and their characters, their subplots and ideas and their signatures. The wonderful word of harry potter was created by none other then JK Rowling.

Site Design Concept by The Governors, Overall concept by Headmaster Artemis Fowl and Minister Jessica Ashley, Site optimized for 1024x768 resolution. Skin, CFS/HTML Templates & Mini Profile Created By MIAMI of Caution ( Shine & CC ), Icons by FONTAWESOME, Jquery Modal Popups by BLACK, Banner by ROXY, Cbox Toggle by NICOLE / THUNDERSTRUCK, Code Area Script by NICOLE / THUNDERSTRUCK. Copyright © skin edited by Ebrar Ozen. Site Layout by Jess Aka recurring dream. of hogwarts school online graphic club. All other skins are copyrighted to their owners in the copyright. All modified by Jae and Ebrar to fit the site and concept.

All material, logos, and images on this site are the express sole property of Hogwarts Undone (Hogwarts School Online) or the respective copyright holders and no affiliation is implied and can not be reproduced, copied, published, or displayed in any form, including but not limited to other websites, print, or copy. If you wish to use any information on this site you must obtain written permission from Hogwarts Undone or the copyright owners.

Any unauthorized usage of property by means of the material and/or plots will be deemed as illegitimate and considered as an infringement, and is strictly prohibited by law. Any misrepresentation of the company name and that might be taken as or confused upon for Hogwarts Undone or any action or dealing that may cause discredit or harms the company’s goodwill is illegal and considered as an infringement, which is strictly prohibited by law. Hogwarts Undone will seriously not in any way hesitate to prosecute all violators to the fullest extent of the law.

The credits will be updated frequently as the owners see fit, for any questions or concern please contact the governors.[/font]

by metaphoricalallusion of atf

--------------------
user posted image
chasing cars | lolz emis | gus gus | gryffinclaw is awesome | I uphold the Oath of Fawkes!
user posted image
“And one more thing. About my name. Artemis, you were right. In London, it is generally a female name, after the Greek goddess of archery. But every now and then a male comes along with such a talent for hunting that he earns the right to use the name. I am that male. Artemis the hunter. I hunted you.”

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM EMAIL WEBSITE G-TALK
^
Governor Artemis Fowl
 Posted: Jul 27 2013, 09:09 PM

Governor

Nicknames / divorced

Age / 36

Occupation / http://artemiseffinfowl.tumblr.com/

Post Count / 4930

FC / We'll do it all Everything On our own We don't need Anything Or anyone If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me And just forget the world?

Pure / / http://i48.tinypic.com/a408r6.jpg

Amended as of July 27th 2013

--------------------
user posted image
chasing cars | lolz emis | gus gus | gryffinclaw is awesome | I uphold the Oath of Fawkes!
user posted image
“And one more thing. About my name. Artemis, you were right. In London, it is generally a female name, after the Greek goddess of archery. But every now and then a male comes along with such a talent for hunting that he earns the right to use the name. I am that male. Artemis the hunter. I hunted you.”

Please follow the links before you ask me questions!

PM EMAIL WEBSITE G-TALK
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | PROCLAMATION DECREES | Next Newest »

OPTIONS CLOSED NEW TOPIC START POLL